X

I really do suck!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really do suck!

I am the first to admit that I suck at this game (and FPS in General) , I will lose 1-1 combat probably 95% of the time. but I still really enjoy the game! But time like one of my latest really burns!

So I am playing and I am one of the final 3 (No Kills) but to be fair I didnt even have much opportunity to kill anyone.....one of those games where I just didn't see many other people. So I am final three and down the hill in front of me a supply drop.....and quite frankly the loot I have is ****.....so I take the chance.........I get to the drop and lo and behold Legendary scar!.... so I quickly run into the the building to make sure I am not in the open and of course I fail to look up at the ceiling!!!! **** Trap!!!!!!!

Yeah I here u I got like 300 games played still ain't win 1 lol they be cheating this game is all hacked they have aim bot on and they play on mouse and keybord. I lose 1v1 all the time even if I have a better gun . There's really like no chance to win they always have all the good guns and a nice fort and barely ever miss the shots. Im telling u something's wrong even if I do suck

Comment

Lol add me on psn. You get your first win with biosquad xD

Comment

Originally posted by StAYz-_-HiGh View Post
        Yeah I here u I got like 300 games played still ain't win 1 lol they be cheating this game is all hacked they have aim bot on and they play on mouse and keybord. I lose 1v1 all the time even if I have a better gun . There's really like no chance to win they always have all the good guns and a nice fort and barely ever miss the shots. Im telling u something's wrong even if I do suck
        Some people have skill you know, with that attitude you are probably have none.

Comment

I definitely believe it is much more skill then any cheats or hacks. Just watch some of the top you tubers.....they are amazing! how quickly they get things done is awesome.

Comment

Working...
          X