Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fortnite battle royale new update - shooting changes - is shotgun still op? (tested)

Collapse
X

Fortnite battle royale new update - shooting changes - is shotgun still op? (tested)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortnite battle royale new update - shooting changes - is shotgun still op? (tested)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsuGJSIWSzw

Is this serious?

You open your fight with a grenade - and your two "oneshots" is doing 80 and 90 dmg. In none of your videoes are you doing over 200 dmg. A shotgun can currently do over 250+ dmg from a headshot - with the new system, a shotgun cannot kill a player with 100% hp and shield from a headshot.

How is this OP for a weapon thats only viable in close-range?

Comment

Your a huge peice of **** for exploiting double pump :P Its better then it was, but they need to nerf silenced pistols damage.

Comment

Originally posted by ThorSuhr View Post
        Is this serious?

You open your fight with a grenade - and your two "oneshots" is doing 80 and 90 dmg. In none of your videoes are you doing over 200 dmg. A shotgun can currently do over 250+ dmg from a headshot - with the new system, a shotgun cannot kill a player with 100% hp and shield from a headshot.

How is this OP for a weapon thats only viable in close-range?
        I take it you never actually listened to anything I said, did you. Maybe actually listen to my commentary and you'll realize that I was stating shotgun isn't OP.

Comment

Working...
        X