Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CONCEPT: ZIPLINE-gun or trap. Pretty common.

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would work like this. Short distance like 10 floors away from you and you could use it to zip line into another teams base. You shoot it a short distance, maybe from one tilted tower to another, or from a base to house in loot lake. You could use your pickaxe in the animation to throw it around the line and fly across the line. Could be pretty common as a gun or trap, so you could save jump pads. Or in a friendly manner, say your tower is being shot and ur buddy is 10 panels away. He makes a tower puts a door and you shoot the zip line through the open door and drop into safety in his base. you would have to shoot it or hit with pickaxe to break the line.
    if u wanna save the jumppad u can hold 3 traps and would be short idk i just think it would be interesting u could shoot it like a grapple hook from ur base up and ride up or down instead of needing to build down.

Let me know any thoughts. If you don't like it, let me know why and I'll try to come up with a way to fix the concept.

This sounds like a hell of a lot of fun.

Comment

And in PVE you can craft it from 40 Wood, 60 Fiber, 25 Hide, 120 Metal Ingot, 60 Cementing Paste, 50 Obsidian, and 30 Polymer...

Comment

Not a bad idea but I do feel like it would really lower the effect of the launch pad, I also feel like if it were a trap it would be very OP and if it was a weapon it would be a waste of a slot(unless with squads or addition of a backpack), but it would be a very cool addition.

Comment

I like it they should add

Comment

Working...
          X