X

New skin idea

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New skin idea

Hi, my little brother drew a skin idea because he adores your fantastic game. He is 8 years old and he would really like to have this skin on the game.
    I am not able to put a picture, but it's a hot dog with arms and legs made of onions and sausage feet. He even made a pickaxe that is a toothpick with a sausage on its top.

Good morning afternoon and or evening! I am yogan with this new skin idea that people said would be cool to post. I personally think its really nice and I appreciate it if it was made in fortnite. You may add adjustments to my skin if needed. Now lets get to it. The skin i was thinking of was a bull skin made like the cuddle team leader. 2 legs 2 arms but a black and white suit. According to that there will also be a bull head with a big nose ring and white horns with the teeth grinding. Evreytime the new skin named Toro opens a chest more nose smoke will be produced, the eyes will get darker and the skin will change color from black and white to brown-and-white.
    The glider of Toro could be a mini arena with a mini bull bucking someone. The pick axe could be a long wooden stick with a bull skull on top on each side will be a horn like the texas longhorns. Please create that skin and for the topic, make it bullriding set
    thank you and if there are any problems contact me at 864 365 9740 or yogangallegos1@gmail.com
    thank you!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X