Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New items: Port-A-Castle, Heavy Grenade Launcher, and tactical Rocket Launcher.

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Port-A-Castle: There are 3 tiers to this item, 1st tier is a small, wooden castle that has a few bouncers. 2nd tier is a brick medium castle with a launch pad, 5 bouncers, 1 chest, and 2 spike traps at the doors. The third tier is a metal huge castle, a legendary chest, 3 launch pads, 10 bouncers, 15 spike traps, and a legendary item in the castle.

Heavy Grenade Launcher: This is a grenade launcher that can shoot 3 shots at once (Like a Burst rifle), and the Grenades can go through any material when still flying. The grenades can explode really far and launch enemies flying! The Heavy Grenade Launcher takes a new ammo (Heavy Rockets) and the ammo can be found only in ammo crates.

Tactical Rocket Launcher: The Tactical Rocket Launcher can take normal and heavy rocket ammo, but the ammo changes the power of the rocket. The RPG has an enemy-locking scope and if the scope Lockes in, shoot it to lock on to the enemy like a homing missile. But the scope takes 10 seconds to lock on, the ammo is 3 rockets at once. The rockets (Heavy) take 80-100 damage, and the normal does 50-100.

I hope you liked my ideas/concepts of weapons and items. I will make some more later, and goodbye!

-Im Sloshy
    Last edited by SloShy Summerzz; 03-10-2019, 11:52 AM. Reason: Concepts
Working...
X