X

Introduction: Davethebuck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduction: Davethebuck

Hi! My name is Davethebuck and I'm really excited to be the community moderator for this subforum! Personally, my interests are in graphic design and video-editing and I'm happy to share the stuff I've been working on with you guys.
    Fan made content is a pretty general term and I'd love to see all kinds of creative Fortnite themed pieces in all different forms. From cosplay to sketches to screenshots feel free to share all your content here.

NOTE: This is not the place for sharing youtube videos of gameplay, those belong in this forum section:
    https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/forums/battle-royale/bring-home-the-bacon
    I'll see you fellow commanders out there in the world of Fortnite, go build a fort and win some Victory Royale's. If you can survive the storm and grab a cool screenshot at the same time, remember to share them here!
    Last edited by Davethebuck; 08-03-2018, 04:28 PM.
    The buck stops here.

Nice, been thinking of creating some concept art
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slurp Juice: Made From the Best Stuff on Earth
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• FaZe The Jag commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve been thinking of something I think may be cool to add into Fortnite Battle Royale or/and Save The World. Something kind of like a jar of cookies, you could search it and there could be all kind of things like jump/launch pads, materials, and ammo, WHATEVER COME TO MIND!!
      Last edited by FaZe The Jag; 08-11-2018, 02:17 PM.

hi my name jeff lol

Comment

Sick super cool man

Comment

No more shall I hear a slight whiz go past my head and look up to see a strong woodsman firing an old fashioned weapon at me. No more shall I have a go to gun that never runs out of ammo. No more shall I be able to take shots freely knowing it is both quiet and free of ammo loss.

We need this beautiful beast back. If you agree please sign this petition
        https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/...ws-in-fortnite

Comment

Art

Comment

lmao my dude lmao

Comment

Working...
            X