X

FORTNITE Squad Challenge "Choose Your Class"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FORTNITE Squad Challenge "Choose Your Class"

(So, I posted this in the "Squad Up" forum but I think it may get more attention here. It's still on that forum because I don't know how to delete it. :/)

So I was thinking about cool squad stuff and I made this Challenge called the Choose Your Class Challenge.

How it works is I made some "classes," such as Medic and Sniper and Bomber, and they each have certain inventory restrictions. For instance, the Medic gets first dibs on any healing items and they can use and gun with "tactical" in the name.

The link is to a google doc with the several classes that I have made. No 2 people in a squad can have the same class, and you must choose your class before the circle starts to close.

Please let me know what you think.
    Each squad member chooses from a selection to play as a "Class," which gives that specific player a distinct team role and certain weapon/inventory restrictions. There are 3 categories of Classes: Offensive, Assist, and Rogue. The classes are as follows: 1. Soldier: "The Universal Fighter" -- ...

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Hello! I think the idea is very plausible, especially if you play with your friends but also get bored of the same game play and like switching things up. The classes give the game a lot more structure as well because of the lack of roles and the flexibility of having any load out style in game. TL:DR "The idea is great try it out with your friends!"

https://www.twitch.tv/anentirevillage
      Streaming SAT-THURS 5pm to 7pm

Comment

Thanks! I try to update the classes soon after Battle Royale updates, so usually this challenge will be pretty up-to-date.

Comment

Working...
        X