X

Skins Ideas! :D Battle royale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skins Ideas! :D Battle royale

Hello, i have thinking this days some skins ideas to put in fortnite so, here is the list (I do not have the knowledge or the intelligence to be able to design any of the following but if someone lacks ideas and wants to create maybe this list will serve):

- Samurai Skin
    - Pirate Skin
    - Several Skin of soccer players, each from a country that played the soccer world cup
    - Gosth Skin
    - Bunny Skin (for easter)
    - Indian Skin
    - Devil Skin
    - Chef Skin
    - Super Hero Skin
    - Spartan Skin
    - Egyptian Skins such as the god RA or Tutankhamun
    - Tree Skin. I know this is a little bit weird, but just think about it, you are running in the map and u watch a running tree lol
    - Monster of the swamp skin

I hope u enjoy the ideas, pickaxe ideas soon :D

Comment

• Rama_Gamer_ commented
      Editing a comment
      So cool!! thanks for share!!

Scandinavian King
    Attached Files

Comment

• Rama_Gamer_ commented
      Editing a comment
      Man you got so much talent, amazing dude!

Alien Skin

Comment

• Rama_Gamer_ commented
      Editing a comment
      It could be so freaking cool :D

Angel of death with dark crow wings in a black dress with red eyes that the skin has a skeleton inside the dress with a skull face and the beak is a stone lapidade and the parachute is like it has contrails black smoke or green and have chains and horns

Comment

• Rama_Gamer_ commented
      Editing a comment
      Man that's a great idea!!

How about a weeping angel skin?

Comment

I mean ideas are cool and all, but like why stop there? Show us some concept art or examples of your skins ideas.

Not to be harsh, but your ideas are very generic and vague. If you don’t plan on showing any concept art, then you could at least provide a specific description.

For example: the pirate skin, is it a male skin. The pirate wears a black coat and a Monmouth cap. One of the pirate’s eye is cover by a eyepatch. He has a short and stubble beard. And his backbling is a toy parrot on his back. One of the pirate’s leg is replaced with a peg leg.

This description can be more specific, but I’m only doing this as an example. Ideas don’t have to be hard to think of, but it’s easier to execute when you deeper.

Comment

• Rama_Gamer_ commented
        Editing a comment
        I got u! i know what u mean, when i wrote this post i do not think about that, i probably make another one now :D thanks for your apport!!

definitely this guy! Fortnite needs a real/true Agent!!!
      Last edited by Flairz.-; 05-23-2018, 10:01 PM.

Comment

What are your favorite skin combos? My favorite are john wick with angel wings and the gingerbread man with the easter egg.

Comment

I think that the spartan skin will be much favored by many of the fans of fortnite Battle Royale.

Comment

• Rama_Gamer_ commented
            Editing a comment
            i knowww :D

In fact I have seen many well done concept arts of a spartan skin and i do love the idea of adding one into the game.

Comment

This is what I think a spartan skin should look like

Comment

• Rama_Gamer_ commented
              Editing a comment
              i love it!! it's so cool man!!

Yeah I definitely love almost all of these skin ideas without a doubt! How is not one single person going to say a Ninja Skin though! lol

Comment

Anyone think Ghoul, Skull and Reaper are coming tomorrow 13 July? Or just fake rumours?

Comment

Okay so I’ll just kick it off quick, I thought of a pretty neat skin idea and accompanying harvest tool/glider.

The skin would be courtroom judges, e.g. Long Black robes and possibly old-times founding father white wigs.
                I was having trouble thinking of snappy names but maybe something like “The Higher Power” or “Parchment Parachuter” , maybe “Courtroom Colonel” like I said my names for the characters aren’t very snappy so I could use some help there.

But it then I had a great vision for the Harvesting tool, which is actually what sparked this idea, the “Grave Gavel” which would obviously be a large wooden mallet, styled like a judge’s gavel.

Then the glider would be and amendment bill. A big roll of parchment paper with small bolts of ink spewing off the back upon opening and gliding down. It would be similar in appearance to “Starry Flight” (as far as the paper animations go) but without the picture frame. And there are so many possible names for this thing : the “Aerial Ammendment”, the “Lawful Landing”, “Justice Jumper”, “Supreme Soarer” the list goes on and on.

Anyways, I literally just thought of this idea and decided to put it out there online. Let me know what you guys think and I’ll start putting my art minor to work with some designs and concept art. Thanks for reading!!

Comment

Working...
              X