X
X

Brite Bomber

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love for the Brite Bomber and the Rainbow Smash to come out sooner. Maybe this week, I just bought a bunch of vbucks to get it so I'm waiting now!

Comment

please bring it back epic.

Comment

Hey Epic Games, I would love if the Brite Bomber and the Rainbow Smash come back because I refunded my Soccer skin and my Funk Ops to get it I’ve been waiting since Friday so Please bring it back tomorrow on daily items or feature items.

Comment

Can we get the brite bomber in the shop today or the next one plz missed my opportunity to get it

Comment

Put it out in the shop

Comment

please for even just a day bring out love ranger or brite bomber

Comment

Bring back Brite Bomber in the next shop on Sunday July 1 pls

Comment

Please epic games i really want to get a lovely skin called the brite bomber ;[[.

Comment

lol just wait guys, it’ll come back eventually. Asking on the forum sites won’t change anything.

Comment

Please bring Brite Bomber back! I have enough v-bucks for her but she hasn’t been in the store for a while so please put her in the store!

Comment

Please bring back Brite Bomber Skin I want to buy it for my nephew for his birthday on Saturday

Comment

Please I BEGG YOU EPIC bring back the Brite Bomber???? I just got some vbucks and really want that skin it would be great after season 5 starts as I can grund the vbucks on the pass.

Comment

chill it's been in the shop 28 times

Comment

Epic games can you guys please biring back the brute bomber I finally have enough vbucks.

Comment

Epic can you bring back the brite bomber its killin meh not spending these vbucks and I really want the skin!

Comment

Working...
                                X