X

skin ideas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

skin ideas

i felt like trying to draw some concepts of skins i would like to see in the game and a suggested v-bucks price base on similar items, i'm not the best drawer but i'm decently happy with the characters, the glider and pickaxe aren't great drawing but its an old west wagon cover glider and a kids toy horse on a stick thing that i feel would make a good set. also maybe the bandit cowgirl price could be 1,200 - 1,500 V-bucks

I think Epic Games is going to make season 4 an aquatic or aquarium type season. I think this because Epic Games had added the Snorkel Ops and Leviathan skins. So I would suggest a Kraken skin , he could look like the leviathan but make the face of the Kraken kind of scary type character and I was also thinking if you could add scales or fins one his back to give it a cooler look.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeOnBeastMode9 View Post
      I think Epic Games is going to make season 4 an aquatic or aquarium type season. I think this because Epic Games had added the Snorkel Ops and Leviathan skins. So I would suggest a Kraken skin , he could look like the leviathan but make the face of the Kraken kind of scary type character and I was also thinking if you could add scales or fins one his back to give it a cooler look.
      leviathan is a part of the space kit dude

Comment

• Diamondchaos2 commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah, he is supposed to be like a fish from outer space.

President Trump! - The Builder

Comment

• Diamondchaos2 commented
        Editing a comment
        oh my god, trump is over rated.

It will be awesome

Comment

Hi epic games! My name is Marina, and I come here to say a new idea of skin, it has a Japanese theme, a kimono, colors red, gold, silver, black, light pink, I hope you evaluate the drawing, sorry for being in a photo, Of you, I hope you like it! thanks!
      Attached Files

Comment

Awesome! Love your drawing!

Comment

Hey Guys, I put together this skin, it took 3 - 4 hours to make. I want to See what you guys think.
          I'm thinking if it gets put in the game, it would be in the item shop for 2000 V-Bucks. (I suggest I get it free)
          Here it is:
          Attached Files

Comment

This would be an awesome skin to make and have like a long blue cape back bling like raiden off mortal kombat. We could get a laser scythe pickaxe and the laser is like electricity
            Attached Files

Comment

These are cool!

Comment

Hoping for a Durr Burger Head skin and set

Comment

I was wondering if you could add in a hawk skin, it would be the bird of the light and it would be worth 2,000 Vbucks and it would have like a brown and white feathery coat to cover its entire back. The glider will be like the raven’s except the wings are brown and white, the actual parachute part would have no holes in it and would be mostly brown but around the edges white, the trail would be white and a bite of gold every now and again. I will put up pictures in a few hours.

Comment

Add a trump skin

Comment

Originally posted by gamerprince11 View Post
                      this would be an awesome skin to make and have like a long blue cape back bling like raiden off mortal kombat. We could get a laser scythe pickaxe and the laser is like electricity
                      team fortress 2 yeeeeeeeeet hamaji neo aaa
                      very snice

Comment

They are gonna add P.A.N.D.A team leader, I think they could add like K.O.A.L.A team leader too it would be a really good skin :)

Comment

Working...
                        X