Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gladiator royale / shape shifters mode

Fortnite

Gladiator battle royale

Hi me and my son wanted to share what we believe could be a such an epic new edition to Fortnite .... This is what we have so... This mode would be called Gladiator last man standing ..... This mode would be 20 players 1vs1 and a random weapon is chosen for the players , could be anything from a scar to a pickaxe this battle could take part in a limited addition colosiim arena and whilst it's enjoyable constantly being active whilst playing Fortnite it's just as enjoyable watching , so 20 players enter but only 2 fight at a time the remaining players sit watch, have dance offs whatever.. untill they are next to fight , tell me what you think guys ????????????

Shape shifter battle royale

This mode would include 100 players ... You must find your opponent with the matching shape/ symbol above players head once you find and defeated your opponent your shape/ symbol will change with another random opponent untill you are the last man standing essentially a more interesting and fun way to find and defeat your opponent this could be used in solo duo or even squads

Let me know what you guys think

Its an awesome idea but I think its too complex!

Comment

the firts idea is good but random weapon is desquilibrated

Comment

Originally posted by King Mobutu View Post
        Its an awesome idea but I think its too complex!
        Thanks , what do feel would make it complex ? I just feel it could be level matched, and each player would both have the same weapon .. maybe 60 sec to gather as much materials as they can and the battel begins , it's basically a tournament, you know before a game begins all players are joined together where you can express yourself dance offs funny moves ect ... So imagine that in an actual game the difference is the remaining players would be waiting to commence in battle whilst a 1vs1 is taking place I really think it could work and be really fun mode, also being level matched is cool too coz the elite players can really test themselves in a 1vs 1

Comment

Originally posted by mathisaic View Post
          the firts idea is good but random weapon is desquilibrated
          When I say random weapons I mean both players will be given the same random weapon... EG if the random weapon chosen is a scar they both will be given a scar... If the random weapon is a pickaxe same for both ect

Comment

Working...
          X