X

SaucyCultured's Fortnite Creative Obstacle Course

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SaucyCultured's Fortnite Creative Obstacle Course

I made an obstacle course and everyone says that it is really good, so I am trying to get it featured. I uploaded a youtube video of my course and all I am asking you guys to do is click on the link, like the video and comment something nice like "Amazing Course! Fortnite should feature it!" If this happens I would be extremely happy and owe all of you guys a huge thanks. Here is the link:

Saucy's Fortnite Creative Obstacle Course [Easy but Hard]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf71lkO0kek&t=11s

If you guys want to try it out, feel free to add me:
    Xbox Name: SaucyCultured
    Epic Name: SaucyCultured
    Last edited by aL Saucy; 01-05-2019, 06:26 PM. Reason: Edited because changed epic name from Saucy Cultured to SaucyCultured (No space in between)

Comment

Great course. I hope it gets featured. I sent you a friend request so I can play it.

Comment

Dang thats pretty lit it seems like it can be beat but not that easily I am gonna show this to my friends and ask them to support you as this is very good and for sure should be put in the game. Pogchamp dude...

Comment

That is an amazing obstacle course and I would like to try it. EpicGames should really put this into creative mode and it would be popular. I noticed how unique some of the obstacle courses are and how they don't copy other people's ideas. Great work and good luck!

Comment

That is amazing brother.

Comment

Thank you for all of the positive feedback! I do hope this gets featured.

Comment

Guys I tried the course and it is amazing THIS BETTER BE IN THE GAME SOON.

Comment

Thank you SaucyCultured for letting me play it is a really good course I failed a couple times but it was fun and creative.

Comment

Me and my friends played it and even tho the prefabs could be better, it is a very creative course

Comment

Me and my friends tried it even though it was built before many prefabs came out it is very creative good job

Comment

Wow thank you guys for helping me get 100k views on this post and all of the positive support.

Comment

noice greate wruks

Comment

that's a pretty cool course, good job

Comment

Thank You.

Comment

Working...
                              X