X

Custom Skins Submission

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Skins Submission

I have some skins I have designed that I would like to share and have Epic games consider for Fortnight
    Attached Files

Comment

This is one of my custom skin submissions. Please consider adding something similar to my idea into Fortnite. The name for my character design is Sgt. Grizzly
      Last edited by sonicstickman; 04-02-2019, 04:12 AM.

Comment

This is a custom skin submission from my son. His name is Death Spider. His ax is called Spider Bite and his emote is called Swinging Time. His Back bling is called AHHH! and opens and closes his mouth while you run.

This skin should be free, zero VBucks
        Attached Files

Comment

I rather you design your skins digital..

Comment

A Donnie Darko Frank bunny suit skin would be very cool especially for Easter coming up. The skin would look similar to Rabbit Raider and Bunny Brawler but look like Frank from the movie.

Maybe for back bling or the pickaxe, you could incorporate the crashed jet engine from the movie. See photos

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_52759.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	424.1 KB
ID:	1090762Click image for larger version

Name:	image_52760.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	440.8 KB
ID:	1090763Hello there! I made two skins and I want you to add them to the item shop or the Battle pass in season 9, please. I love your games (:
              Last edited by flashpower2018; 04-14-2019, 03:56 AM.

Comment

A re skin of the inferno skin it would be super cool
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello their epic and fortnite I have a skin idea that I want you to see if you like it can you make it a real skin in the game its called the wisp set it is based off of the shadow stones the skin is called smog it has an animation when moving wisp/blacksmoke/wispy air coming out the back the back bling is called smoked it is reactive the more kills you have the more smoke comes out the pixaxe is called exhaust when moving wisp comes out for the glider its called haunted it is a giant ghoust that has tiny ghoust flying around it please make this a real thing I would buy it.

Rareity
                  Skin rare
                  Back bling rare
                  Pixaxe uncomen
                  Glider uncomen

Comment

My ideas for some funny skins
                    Attached Files

Comment

Not bad concepts buddy.

Comment

My son he is 8 and draws everyday all day fortnite ideas but here is one he is realy wanting to submit please consider this. It would make ny sons day
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by msachemist; 05-11-2019, 11:53 PM.

Comment

‪Fit for the Future!‬

‪Get the Rocky and Jackie outfits, part of the Pump Gym set! Hopefully available soon in the item shop! #Fortnite ‬
                          Last edited by abnxgs.; 05-14-2019, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• WingedVeteran22 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I can see that being in the item shop. Are the dumbbells like the ripe ripper harvesting tools?. Looks cool though.

This my skin concept designed by someone else not me. I hope it makes it to the item shop. I want my own skin. Creator code ABNXGS
                          Last edited by abnxgs.; 05-14-2019, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Hi my name is Rebeca, i have 13 years old, i design a skin because i love fortnite and unicorns, i wish you considere it for the game ;-)

Comment

Working...
                            X