Huawei mate 10 lite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huawei mate 10 lite

Do you will download fortnite on Huawei mate 10 lite? I hope you to answer

Wieso steht bei mein Huawei mate 10 lite nicht unterstützt?

Comment

• guneetisking commented
      Editing a comment
      Wir können noch nicht fortnite herunterladen!!! Muss du warten

I tried downloading the game. Unfortunately it downloaded a 4mb Apk file called fortnite installer. There it says that my Huawei Mate 10 Lite is not supported. I checked about 20 websites that are posting about Fortnite Android. Half listed the devices that will be supported and they didn't list Mate 10 Lite(Only Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro) and the other half listed Mate 10 Lite As Compatible. I did more research about Mate 10 Lite and found out it meets the requirments of Fortnite Android so that made me happy. So you can say there is a 50% chance we will be playing the game on our phones. But note that Epic Said it will try to maje the gane compatible with most devices and especially the devices that are popular. I gues Mate 10 Lite is extremely popular so that increases our chances.

Comment

• Dawciakk commented
      Editing a comment
      mate 10 and mate 10 lite are the same phone

• ImActuallyFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      What version of Android do you use?

• Atakay05 commented
      Editing a comment
      I Will play Fortnite on mate 10 lite (Epic Games please)

huawei mate 10 is a game that needs to be released in the lite mate 10 lite is a popular phone epic games fortnite lutfen

Comment

• DanielHalabi commented
      Editing a comment
      Didn't understand 1 word you said.

• Èvåñ commented
      Editing a comment
      Please use google translate or just speak german Mosyobaba xD

Mate 10 lite desteklenmiyor diyor beni *** üzdü bu durum buna duzeltme gelsin

Comment

• 58aslanbb58 commented
      Editing a comment
      Aynn ya keşke gelsede bizde oynasak cihaz destekliyor aslında ama hata veriyor

Hi i am a mate 10 lite owner and a fortnite fun i was waiting for the Android version i was sure that my Phone could run it and i was really happy. Unfortunatly i found out that it isn't supported Personaly i will send an email to epic games and i would sugested you do so too because this devaice is really popular and can run this program

Comment

• Farrukh Bashir commented
      Editing a comment
      Then what should we do know

• Èvåñ commented
      Editing a comment
      Just wait it is still in beta XiRouGAMER Fortnite is still working on making other devices compatible as such i have this device too and still am patiently waiting

• lol3336 commented
      Editing a comment
      Entièrement d'accord il faudrait qui est fortnight sur m 10 Lite

Porque para mate 10 lite no es compatible, eliminaron y lo pusieron a mate 10 RS porque? Estaba tan feliz para mate 10 lite, espero respuestas a mi comentario porfavor

Comment

I have a Mate 10 (No pro) and its not compatible :( i download setup installer 4mb and appear the message :( ¿Someone know the reason?

Comment

Quitaron Huawei mate 10 Lite de la lista de dispositivos compatibles, por qué!!!??????

Comment

Pues este es no se preocupen, en un principio el mate 10 lite no va a hacer compatible pero mira que el mate 10 lite cumple con los requisitos, solo es esperar

Comment

• Editing a comment
            It is impossible that a mobile like mate 10 lite can not play fortnite on Android since it has its latest version and the ram also exceeds it

I tried but I think that we just have to wait...

Comment

Fortnite will be on Huawei Mate 10 Lite and Pro! But is not compatible now because of Epic Games adding new devices every day. I suggest waiting about a week as Fortnite is not fully out and only Samsung users can access the game. Also do not trust any links that your friends or other people send you. Because even if they claim to be the ''real'' Epic Games it can be a scam. You can only officialy download Fortnite using the Epic Games installer by signing up in their website. Hope you can sleep in peace knowing this xD.

Comment

• Dawciakk commented
              Editing a comment
              lmaolmaolmao

HUAWEI Mate 10 lite no compatible
            Attached Files

Comment

• Dawciakk commented
              Editing a comment
              you have to wait a few days/weeks

Huwai mate 10 lite ye fortnite gelicekmi

Comment