X

Game freezes then crashes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game freezes then crashes

after the new high stakes update my Fortnite has been freezing during most games then crashes . It’s becoming annoying especially when your about to win a game . Please fix I’m using iPhone 8 running iOS 12 i, iv tried. Restarting the phone. Force closing. Yet this problem still occurs. . Please fixxxxxxxx

So here I am on the forums again talking about problems that Ive encountered . I’m super happy that they fixed tap to shoot but as soon as I realized that I noticed something else gamebreaking. Every game my game seems to crash which rarely happened before the last update. I can’t play because no matter what I accomplish the game is just going to crash. Again this isn’t a small glitch it’s ruined my fun. PLEASE FIX THIS!!! You guys listened last time so I have faith! Thanks so much for listening!!!

(p.s) Anyone else having this issue after the recent patch, if so talk about it here so the chances of epic seeing this is increased!! Thanks guys for helping out!

Comment

Same here, since today’s update it’s crashed in every game. Unplayable.

Comment

So I made a post about this to no effect so maybe I’ll try again. Ever since the latest patch whenever I play a game the screen goes black, makes a weird noise, and then the game crashes. This is ridiculous I mean we’ve had to deal with so many problems it’s completely ruining our experience. Anyways, I can get a high kill game or get a challenge done just to get that thrown out the window by the game crashing. I really don’t play nearly as much as I used to because of all these issues and I’m sure that’s true with other people judging by the forum posts. All I’m saying is to please look into this game breaking issue because until it gets fixed I can’t really play for fun. I hope someone from epic listened, and if you did thanks for taking the time to read this and PLEASE look into this issue!!!
        Thanks!

Comment

• yasmintehpro commented
          Editing a comment
          same exact thing happens to me

Same problem. Fortnite doesn’t seem to give a duck

Comment

I’ve been having the exact same problem! Every game I have been playing has frozen up at some point, made a strange noise like static and then kicked me from the game app. I was on 15 kills and in the middle of a fight and it happened and it took everything in me to just keep it chill and move on. It’s gotten to the point where I can’t be bothered to play because it’s happening every match.

Comment

the same thing is happening to me.

Comment

Same thing happens to me.

Iphone 8
              any match
              cannot duplicate the problem as it happens randomly

makes a weird static noise and then freezes my current screen until it kicks me to my home screen or it goes black then kicks me to the home screen

I hard reset my phone
              uninstalled fortnite and reinstalled
              changed frame rate
              tried playing with no sound thinking maybe it’s a certain sound that triggers (reloading a certain gun or building something)

after my uninstall all and reinstall I was able to play 2 matches of getaway. (Which we won! Whoop! 3 switch players on my squad it they built the Taj Mahal in 3 seconds!)

after that next 2 matches have kicked me out and a solid 15 before my uninstall reinstall. Didn’t immediately notice this bug when the update hit last week. It was a day or so later when The Galetaway LTM came out.

Happens in every match solo, duo, squads, LTMS (disco, getaway, team rumble, all green one (whatever it was called) and also happens in creative !

Comment

If this isn’t fixed in the next patch I’m going to be extremely heated I’ve had so many top 10 placements thrown out the window and I’m not sure I’m going to get back on fortnite until it fixes.

Comment

you dont even want to know what it is like on xbox
                  All I want is more styles for Drift and Ragnarok, to change my email, and for the game to be fixed.

Comment

Same here. Fortnite is loosing a lot of customers.

Comment

Oh my God! It's never been this bad. In the past I'd have maybe 1 in 20 or thirty games crash, now it's like 70-80% of my games crash. The tournament was pointless because the game would crash and it would deduct the 2 pts per game. I miss games you'd buy on a CD that didn't need updates ever :(

Comment

same is happening to me on ps4. just tried customer support but they did not care.

Comment

And after the update guess what...
                          It still crashed????

Comment

[QUOTE="ㅤplu llㅤㅤㅤ;n1056696"]And after the update guess what...
                            It still crashed????[/QUOTE]

same with me.

Comment

Working...
                            X