X

Fortnite for Iphone 6 and below!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortnite for Iphone 6 and below!

When you put your email for an IOS sign up invite link thing one of the options is "IOS Other"
    what does this mean?

How do i get it for iphone 6?

Comment

• Helps16 commented
      Editing a comment
      I can’t ????

[QUOTE="b4jamin;n227499"]

How much does 6s have
    i know a friend who plays it on 5s
    [/QUOTE]

6S has a 2GB Ram and no, Fortnite isn’t available on 5s.

Comment

[QUOTE="AlexanderBerg;n226994"]THE IPHONE 6 HAS A 1GB RAM AND IS NOT POWERFUL ENOUGH TO RUN THE GAME. How many times does it need to be said before you thick headed kids get it?[/QUOTE]

I know that the iPhone 6 only has 1 GB Ram, but how can a game like PUBG run on the 5s and 6, without any problems? Not only PUBG, but many other games on the App Store with “High graphics” run very good on the iPhone 5s and 6, the only real problem would be battery draining. There must be one way that the game could require less Ram, maybe lower the graphics, even though the game would look bad, but so be it.

Comment

• butterboy 9990 commented
        Editing a comment
        pubg has cars and bikes so the game is going to be rendering distances but you can turn the graphics down and pubg mobile looks and reveiws your devices specs to set your graphics to what would give you the best fps while fortnite has only one graphic setting(not including pc)and epic games may be makeing a version for low-end devices with the famous drop points for the iphone 6 and below for those guys who do not have the phone with the specs needed epic could decompress fortnite mobile for iphone six and below

• DårkLord commented
        Editing a comment
        They already have problems with graphics,they can’t lower the performance and the quality of the game only because of the iphone 6 users.Sorry too say but,i think this is the last thing that will come to their mind.

We don't know how many polygons/triangles are drawn to the screen for PUBG compared to Fortnite. Fortnite's resource usage is also dynamic as you can build and destroy. The maximum resources that can be drawn (as well as the draw calls, poly/tri counts, etc) thrown at you at once upon loading can really drag your device's performance down. Also, things can look more beautiful/realistic in one game, but the other game still uses more resources, and heftier models, depending on how good of a job a 3D developer makes it's textures/shaders/etc.
      Last edited by TΑΝK; 03-21-2018, 05:23 PM.
      Community Moderator (Forum Llama )

Note: I do not work for Epic Games. I'm only an active community member volunteering information where I can.

Comment

is the 6s powerful enough to run fortnite with no problems

Comment

Why doesn’t it work on iPhone 6

Comment

• LightCoast106 commented
            Editing a comment
            It’s because Fortnite needs 2GB Ram to work. The IPhone 6 and 6+ only have 1GB of Ram while the 6s has 2GB Ram.

Editing a comment
            it does not have the specs needed to play fortnite

• Alexander bwa commented
            Editing a comment
            A dose not work

I was so excited when the announcement that fortnite was coming out on mobile and I signed up for an account right away but then I found out that it is only compatible with iPhone 6s and above but I have an iPhone 6. It would be in my favor if fortnite mobile was compatible on at least iPhone 6. Best regards, Nick (nstetz06@gmail.com)

Comment

Then how does my friend have it on iPhone 5s

Comment

• Logancookson2010 commented
              Editing a comment
              It’s not a five s it’s a se cause if you say it’s a five s it has one gb ram or he has it downloaded and can’t play.

Editing a comment
              or he got his iphone jailbroken

At least make it lower on the 6

Comment

Because it is my favorite game ever I liked it since I first played it I told my whole family and friend about it now they all play so please get it on a 6

Comment

Please let the iPhone 6 be comparable for fortnite, everybody in my family can get it but I can’t please

Comment

[QUOTE="Justin-123-;n258689"]**** you Fortnite I wished that I could use it on iPhone 6 but NO you had to be that annoying. Plus I have 2 gigs of memory [/QUOTE]

if you have a 6, you DO NOT have 2gb of ram. Look it up.

Comment

Editing a comment
                    it was you cant play it below iphone 6 or epic decompresses the game and ruins it for everyone

[QUOTE="kingofrendom;n251915"]Then how does my friend have it on iPhone 5s[/QUOTE]

He doesn’t. Either it’s not working for him, or he has a SE and can’t tell the difference between it and a 5S.

Comment

[QUOTE="b4jamin;n226505"]When you put your email for an IOS sign up invite link thing one of the options is "IOS Other"
                    what does this mean?[/QUOTE]

Don’t worry about it.

It does not hint at the existence of a secret technical loophole that will allow your 6 to run the game.

Comment

Working...
                    X