X

Clan or Community Recruitments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clan or Community Recruitments

-After deep and thoughtful discussion among the moderation team, we have decided to close most threads with advertisements for recruiting or clan member calls, with Discord, YouTube, Twitch or Teamspeak links. This means that the posts are still visible in the forums, but no one will be able to post a reply. Anyone who is looking for a clan is able to find clan topics via the forum search. We want to strengthen lively and helpful discussions while avoiding the bumping of clan topics by some owners at the same time.
    -If you have a recruiting thread, you can edit your original post and add a link for members to contact you.
    -Furthermore the publishing of clan recruiting advertisements is restricted to one thread per clan community. Duplicate threads will be deleted, updating an existing thread is possible by editing it.

We are sorry if this is inconvenient for you, thank you for your cooperation!

All the best,
    The Moderation Team
    Last edited by nirriti1122; 03-26-2019, 11:28 AM.
    --bring back weapon level cap--

I honestly agree *test&

Comment

• The-gork03yt commented
      Editing a comment
      can i ask what clan it is and what platforms

Originally posted by nirriti1122 View Post
    -After deep and thoughtful discussion among the moderation team, we have decided to close all advertisements for recruiting or clan member calls, with Discord, YouTube, Twitch or Teamspeak links. This means that the posts are still visible in the forums, but no one will be able to post a reply. Anyone who is looking for a clan is able to find clan topics via the forum search. We want to strengthen lively and helpful discussions while avoiding the bumping of clan topics by some owners at the same time.
    -If you have a recruiting thread, you can edit your original post and add a link for members to contact you.
    -Furthermore the publishing of clan recruiting advertisements is restricted to one thread per clan community. Duplicate threads will be deleted, updating an existing thread is possible by editing it.

We are sorry if this is inconvenient for you, thank you for your cooperation!

All the best,
    The Moderation Team
    Some Mod closed our thread, without any warning or notice. This happened 3 days ago.

Now, I see this post, and OUR thread (and community of more than 25,000 Fortnite players) has no link/connection to the action of this new post (or the new proposed "plan"/rules).

5winz is a Scrims server, not a clan server. We don't recruit people. We create content for YOUR game, to keep people engaged and having fun. Why? Because we also play your game and love it, and we also want to keep things interesting and fun, and have some friendly competition.

Additionally, other scrims threads are alive and well. It certainly feels as if this isn't a fair action to all, but rather our Forum thread and community is being targeted.

I respectfully request that the Mod team review this situation, and please, please put more effort in maintaining a fair and properly run official Forums. We love your game, and dedicate huge amounts of time to it and directly increasing your value as a company and IP. You should consider giving us (and communities like us) support, rather than making things unnecessarily difficult for us.

I know you guys do your best, and mistakes happen (we're all human), but this certainly should have been handled by now.

Referenced Thread:
    https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...outubers-pros/

EDIT: I'd like to add, when the thread was closed, there wasn't even a reason given. It was just suddenly quietly closed. This isn't how things are normally done on this Forum or anywhere else that's an official community.
    Last edited by poc_; 03-20-2019, 03:39 AM.

Comment

We heard the concerns rising from some members of the community about closing most threads with clan or community recruitments. In order to give all members the possibility to publish their recruitment links in a prominent place the moderation team cordially invites you to post them as reply to this thread, too.
      --bring back weapon level cap--

Comment

• The-gork03yt commented
        Editing a comment
        can i ask what platforms the clan is looking for

• nirriti1122 commented
        Editing a comment
        You can send the clan owner a private message if you got questions to the clan.

If new members are unable to make a post without it being closed for advertising their discord or clan then why are other posts still active on here? I don't find it fair that some members are getting special treatment to the rules. It seems like for some members the rules apply but for others it doesn't. If you are going to make a rule then make it enforced on everyone and close past, current and future recruitment posts if that's the case.
      Last edited by lamgatiTV; 03-29-2019, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Agree 4 sure!

Comment

Add me on Epic: ImTheRealTrixZz

Comment

Looking for clan members
            Fortnite Console and PC Teams
            Hyper Souls is recruiting and the discord is:
            https://discord.gg/PywpxE
            https://discord.gg/zMaDsx
            Last edited by Reflex_RektBTW; 05-06-2019, 12:59 PM. Reason: A Second discord link

Comment

Hello!

We're looking for both casual and serious players to join our discord and play fortnite!
              All Ages are welcome.
              https://discord.gg/k2KuUxT

Comment

Working...
              X