X

Looking for duo partner World Cup Warmup EU

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for duo partner World Cup Warmup EU

Hi guys, i am looking for a partner for the Warmup Cup this week end.
    I play on PC, EU server. I am currently 275 points in arena mode but did not play a lot this week. I will be 300 or more this weekend.

You need at least 225 points to participate to the Warmup Cup.

I speak French or English only.

PS : I need a partner for the qualification of the World Cup too.

I added u my name is zAxerall, I got 268 point right now, at the time you see this I might be at 300 points.

Comment

Hi zAxerall, i add you tonight (I can be online for 6:30 pm)

Comment

I will add you both. foufounite,qualified for the world cup semi-finals
        Last edited by foufounite; 04-05-2019, 01:45 PM.

Comment

I have over 300 points and I am looking for one aswell.. but I guess it's a bit too late for that.

Comment

I am still looking for a partner as well, my epic name is tthhss. I play EU on pc, 243 points

Comment

Need a partner for the World Cup semi final which is live now....I am currently on 227 points and play on Xbox....my add is FAIZAANFAREED95

Comment

Need Duo Partner ID Segtar my Partner is not at home this Weekend pls add me

Comment

looking for last minute partner xbox one. epic name iiT0XIC DOGE

Comment

iiToxic, Ill partner up with you

Comment

I'm searching for someone who wants to play the World Cup qualifier with me.
                      -EU
                      -Champions League
                      -able to play for late game and is able to play the endgame right
                      -I speak fluently english and german.

Comment

• NRG JDOG commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You play on pc if so I’m perfect got over 300 points what’s your epic

Hi, i’m looking for a duo for the world cup. I’m a 15 years old PC player from Denmark (EU). I’ve only played on pc for about 4 months, but i think i have caught up real fast. I unfortunately haven’t played any events except for the gauntlet finals where i placed 648th with only 7 matches played . My average points was 6.9, which would have put me in a top 10 in all of europe if i played my last 3 games and kept them as consistent as my other games (i will send you proof - 48 points/top 1%). I also have 2 different accounts in champion in the arena mode (329 and 301) - i can send you proof. My K/D is 4.29 and my kill record is 29 - i can also send proof of that. I can speak fluent english and danish and are great at callouting. I also have a Youtube channel (FrommyFN) where you can judge me if i’m good enough for you. My epic is Frommy, but the o is a greek letter, so you can just add my second account called: Youtube FrommyFN. Contact me on Discord Frommy#9743 if you have questions or are interested. - Cheers Frederik “Frommy”

Comment

Hi frommy, i just added you in game. We can test a duo this week end if you want. Contact me in game :)

Comment

Looking for a duo partner for 20th april world cup , currently sitting in champs, EU controller player. Epic user is GamingOlli

Comment

Just added you. You wanna play some games now?

Comment

Working...
                          X