Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a determined well minded partner for the World Cup DUOS!

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im looking for a well minded good attitude and very determined person to partner up with me for the World Cup DUOS!, I will play with certain people and whoever connects with me best will be my partner I’m a season 6 player but all in all my skill is what proves I’m good communication is key to winning so if you are determined and want this as bad as I do then be my partner! We can win this together I stream also which is probably why I picked up the mechanics of the game so quickly I work a day to day job 5am to 4pm Monday to Thursday I can only play to practice in the week between 8pm - 10pm fridays I finish at 11am I stream on that day from 2 or 3pm to 1am or 2am in the morning so Friday is a very good day for me and I also play on Saturdays from 4pm or 5pm to 9pm or 10pm

If you are in the right mind and just a down to earth person as me and want this as bad as I do BE MY PARTNER! Nothing is stopping you from us having a few duo games together and seeing if we click also I’m still in division 6 at 250 points I haven’t had time to play and no one to play with because my friends or ransoms I play with either aren’t good enough or they ain’t got the time or patience to play arena or they **** right just rage quit on me because of there own mistakes so if your in the right mindset as me message me add me or reply to this thread!

Greatly Appreciated for taking your time to read this!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Frostteaa; 04-14-2019, 07:11 PM.

Hey man I’m not the best at the game but need a partner to play with im in Division six at 245 points

Comment

• Frostteaa commented
      Editing a comment
      Add me Frostteaa what’s your epic so I know who you are to accept I have too many friend request and are you eu and older than 16?

Not eu but over 16

Comment

Working...
    X