X

/ Recruiting / Team Fazah /

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/ Recruiting / Team Fazah /

Hello, my name is ChitaZ Aka Sem and me and my friends have been thinking about starting to recruit again!
    A lot of our friends are inactive or left so we decided to make the team again.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What is Team Fazah?:

Team Fazah is a group of people playing fortnite we need more people to play with so when you get online you automatically have someone to play with.

How can I join Team Fazah?:

All you have to do is simply full in this: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...ewform?c=0&w=1 (DISCORD REQUIRED) forum and maybe you r one of the lucky people to join!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    <!> You will receive a discord msg when accepted. <!>
Working...
X