X

Fortnite squads clan tryouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortnite squads clan tryouts

HOSTING A TRYOUT FOR A FORTNITE SQUAD TEAM!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DISCORD: https://discord.gg/kYBwWMT
    RULES:
    - Must be an active player
    - Must be mature and willing to play
    - Take the game seriously
    - Have a decent kill to death ratio
    - Good quality microphone
    - Discord account
    - Must be active on discord
    ABOUT US:
    - New clan
    - High K/D ratio
    - Multiple amounts of wins
    - PC Players
    - YouTubers & Streamers on our team

Do u enter comps

Comment

Dear babywipes,

(I love the name, just saying :D ) I'll do a small introduction about myself if that's ok.

My name is floki, I started to play fortnite about 2-3months ago. I love the game and Im looking to get way better to the point where I could become a pro. Im a really competitive person but I love having fun and chilling as well.
      I have played many video games in the past like League for 5years, got diamond 3 seasons on 5. I played MW 2/MW3/ Battlefield 2/3/4/1 . I used to have 12kda in MW2 back in the days.( Im not saying that to be cocky and ****, just saying so you understand that when I love a game, I play it many hours a day every day and I just wanna become the best at what I do).

I live in canada, im french canadian but my english is fine enough to have conversations with you all. I have a good mic and I stream as well. I also like putting VODs on youtube.
      I only have 7 wins in solo right now with a 1,4kd but it's getter better every day.

I think that's it. Im basically looking to have fun with people and make friend while getting better at this amazing game called:"Fortnite"

Cordially,

Floki

NB: FYI, Contact me on your discord:"Floki". It will be way faster for me to answer to anything you have to say/ask.
      Last edited by Twitch.tv FIoQi; 04-30-2018, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Hi my name TheSplashbros12 and I play on ps4 and I'm trying if I can join your clan

Comment

Please can I join. I'll download discord now. I'm an active player alltogether I've got 400+ wins between 2accounts

Comment

Fast builder helping player and have a pretty good k/d ratio. If you think I’m luring I’m down for a 1v1 on you or one of your memebers.

Comment

IF Still active,
              Add my IGN: ς ι η
              (copy/paste name on fortnite add)

Comment

Hi am am a very active player and discord user I play pc and I am a decent play and I was wondering if I could join your clan please get back to me soon

Comment

Working...
                X