Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

=UWS= United We Stand ~ RECRUITING (FN, BF1, DayZ, Star Citizen)

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

⏬ Website: http://www.uwsgaming.com
    ⏬ Teamspeak Address: ts.uwsgaming.com
    ⏬ Teamspeak Download (free): Click Here

Staff Position Available

Are you a dedicated Fortnite player? Wish to build a community within ours? We are currently giving 1 person the opportunity to do this, this will be your community ran with the support of our name and fair rules. You must complete your trial process and activity for the game for 1-3 months but if you have proven yourself dedicated in helping bring in others and have grown the Fortnite players you will be the first to become staff to run it. This is a great opportunity for someone to grow quickly in a large gaming community without having to donate or beg.

Community Info

We are a PC gaming community that has been around since late 2003 dedicated to Battlefield, we have 700+ Active and we support the following games listed below (with active players playing them) So if you enjoy FPS and Survival games like us then your taste is similar to ours and we welcome you to be part of our community ~

We also play the following games:

▶️ Battlefield 1
    ▶️ DayZ Standalone
    ▶️ Ark: Survival Evolved
    ▶️ Star Citizen
    ▶️ Rainbow Six | Siege
    ▶️ Heroes and Generals
    ▶️ SQUAD
    ▶️ World of Warships
    ▶️ Escape From Tarkov
    ▶️ PUBG
    ▶️ Rising Storm 2

WE ARE NOT gonna require you to go through hell just to join the clan like some places do as if its a real life interview and require you to go through harsh steps or answer 20+ questions and have to show up to play on certain days, this isn't a job it's just a game to enjoy for fun and escape our good/bad daily lives (be it your a hardcore player or a casual one) and play on the days your available and convenient for you (and not for us), Play with us and if you enjoy the people, feel free to sign up as a member.

As a reminder

⏬ Our community stands 13+ years strong against hacking/glitching/item duping
    Last edited by TrunkzJr; 05-05-2018, 02:35 PM.

Damnit, Trunkzjr beat me to it. Please feel free to join us and play some games!!!

Comment

Was a good meeting, many awards handed out but everyone should have them now and synced up to website so congrats to all those people who got one and make sure to give players names to staff for the next meeting :)

Comment

If you need any help with your UUID please speak with a staff member or simply PM myself on the website or add me on Steam and I'll get you setup ASAP it's actually pretty easy tho.

Comment

Im interested
          stealth_solo is my steam id

Comment

More than welcome to pop on by for a few games, just make sure to apply if you are interested in being a UWS member which who wouldn't want to be part of something so great :)

Comment

Great Community always people online need help getting set up feel free to give me a message or another memeber of staff always happy to help.

Comment

I'm looking for some new friends and I'm hoping it's you. So stop on by, jump in channel and lets get our kill on. Sound good, if so don't wait get in TS now.

Comment

hey awesome people I'm looking for new people to play with if anybody's interested please join us on our team speak

Comment

Add me psn Jayden_ogk (if you have mic )

Comment

Originally posted by Jayden_OGK View Post
                      Add me psn Jayden_ogk (if you have mic )
                      hello, we mainly play on PC. you can check us out or join our teamspeak :)

Comment

Check us out today and let's squad up!

Comment

We are always looking for new players to join in, no need to register just join our Teamspeak and have some fun, tho if you do wish to apply you can register on the website and click Join us at the top. We do have events for many of our games so keep your eyes out for them :)

Comment

The United We Stand Gaming Community is all about providing players with a lax, non toxic environment while being open and honest with all it's members. We support many games and currently have a large raffle coming up so join up today if you wish to enter it.

Comment

News Update: Currently have a charity going on which we are raising money for, we have some great gaming prizes for those entering the raffle.

Comment

Working...
                              X