X

looking for 2 players . ps4 n/a

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for 2 players . ps4 n/a

hi me and my buddy play this game everyday and absolutely love it ! we are looking for 2 players to join up with us for a full squad or for a team to pick us up we would really like to have a full team to play with in squads . we are both over 20 years old we both speak french and english we are lovable canadians please feel free to add me on psn: KushTastik-

see you all out there !

Add me StoneColdStool I'm Canadian, Ontario to be more precise. 35yr old. I'm not pro but definitely better than most randoms. Catch you online

Comment

Originally posted by MissVendettaXO
      Hey, if you’re tired of playing with randoms or are always looking for others to play with you should check out Tactical Gaming. We are currently recruiting for our Fortnite division, and practice Sun/Wednes at either 8pm GMT or 8pm EST (whichever works better for you).
      TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the world and we have multiple platforms (PC, XB1, PS4).
      Join us here: http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/ind...als&reff=47784

We would love to have you join us, hope to see you on the battlefield! Cheers!
      You forgot to mention that you have to “apply “ for the position, write an essay about why you should get accepted, follow a strict set of rules and that you might get declined.

Comment

Originally posted by StoneColdStool View Post
        Add me StoneColdStool I'm Canadian, Ontario to be more precise. 35yr old. I'm not pro but definitely better than most randoms. Catch you online
        ill add you for sure we are from gatineau. 29 and 30 years old see you online after work .

Comment

Originally posted by MissVendettaXO
          Hey, if you’re tired of playing with randoms or are always looking for others to play with you should check out Tactical Gaming. We are currently recruiting for our Fortnite division, and practice Sun/Wednes at either 8pm GMT or 8pm EST (whichever works better for you).
          TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the world and we have multiple platforms (PC, XB1, PS4).
          Join us here: http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/ind...als&reff=47784

We would love to have you join us, hope to see you on the battlefield! Cheers!
          ill check it out thanks .

Comment

Originally posted by KushTastik View Post

ill add you for sure we are from gatineau. 29 and 30 years old see you online after work .
            awesome. I'm actually from Ottawa lol.

Comment

Working...
            X