X

Looking for girl players

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for girl players

Looking for girls to play with on PS4 since I usually play with My boyfriends friends kinda getting old though lol. Lmk & I’ll add you ????????*♀️ Or add me @noahsmom1995

are you able to cross platform? I play PC but am totally looking for an all girl team

Comment

I play on PC and would like to play with girls, getting kinda tired of playing only with boys. DovahQueen420 add me @ Fortnite

Comment

Hey. I'm a girl too. Girls let's do squad team togather. I really want to play with girl players. not because of getting bored with dudes. just you know Girl Power is different. :D
        Add me on Fortnite ---> ALICE-TR

Comment

• lala_lulu2009 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi!can I add u? I play on ps4

oProject626o
        im on PC :) feel free to add me

Comment

add me! TheAmazona

Comment

hi I’m a boy but I just wanna play with some girls because yesterday I was playing with some and it was more fun than with boys there always freaking out about everything. Gamer tag : GG121314151617. I know it is a stupid name because it the first word came into my mind.

Comment

Hey, I'm a boy too, but I had the same experience as GG121314151617. I was playing with a girl and she was super laid back and chill. Unlike guys who just play to get dubs and take the game too seriously. Anyways, if you let me join my username is Vunra. I'm not all that good but I'd still like to play.

Comment

• RH1995 commented
                Editing a comment
                Rh1995 - im on PS4?

I’m a girl and I really want to play with girls! Fed up of boys lol
              my epic games is rh1995
              psn: rhiann105

Comment

I added some of you guys. Hope you don't mind :) psn:grace_eva

Comment

Hi everyone !

Please join our women’s discord group!!

Majority are female players of fortnite, come join to chat, team up and make friends with other women.

link below : https://discord.gg/SrKKXct

if you’re a guy it’s still fine to join so long as your respect other players and rules in the group

Comment

Im just looking for some people to play with of both genders. Looking for people who know how to build their way out of sticky situations. Add me psn: xXGohstKilla77Xx

Comment

[QUOTE="Allybelen1995;n268283"]Looking for girls to play with on PS4 since I usually play with My boyfriends friends kinda getting old though lol. Lmk & I’ll add you ????????*♀️ Or add me @noahsmom1995[/ i will add u

Comment

Hey I’m a guy. Just looking for a cool girl to play with. I have a better time playing with girls rather than guys. If you’re cool with playing with me message me on PS4. My psn is Betrayingxdeath

Comment

Hey I would like to play with girls playing with boys is getting boring even though I am a boy I play on PC Name is MrBeeGee123

Comment

Working...
                          X