Collapse
X

Fortnite Pro Team Recruitment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would like to join my current kd in season 4 is almost 4 maybe this will say someting about the skill ur team needs

if u are interessted my ingame name is WdJ_99

Comment

Hello,

I am trying to start a pro team on xbox,EU severs,i will be holding tryouts
      the requirements are:
      500+ wins
      at least 5 kills per game
      don't argue with team
      have fun

if you are interested then email me at williamstar7910@gmail.com

Comment

hello i would like to join i have 35 solo wins 36 duo wins and 51 squad wins my psn is jemini2003

Comment

Snip3rGang is now recruiting we have 5 members at the moment. We are looking for 3 more members.
          Requirements:
          500+ wins
          Avg. 7 kills per game
          Must be a good builder and have decent gun skill
          Must have a cool head and get along with teammates
          Contact me at PSN : Snip3rGang-Abyss
          We are a PS4 Fortnite team

Comment

CloutSurge is a new, starting Fortnite & Realm Royale eSports team. We're looking to recruit players to join our Competitive and/or Community team (Stream Team). Joining our teams have some benifits, extra exposure for your stream or youtube as a player etc. you seem like you would be interested? atm we are looking and recruiting for players interested so we can start the trials and compete in scrims Depending how many members we will achieve to get, we will host our own public competitive scrims. This is still in progress and we're still figuring out the best way to do so. After all it's an eSports org, once we get more known we will be able to provide a salary for our players and community members. join up for the latest updates and news https://invite.gg/cloutsurgeesports

Comment

Im wondering if i could join your team im on ps4
              i have 550+ wins on my account message me if
              You would like to join

Comment

Hello i am Sloth a kid that loves fortnite and i just decided to make a fortnite esport clan Called Lucid!

To enter the try outs message me on discord : Lucid Sloth / Supreme#4442

Requirements :
                Must be at least 10 years old.
                Must have tier 26 or higher
                Must be level 30 or higher
                Must use mild profanity
                Must have discord
                Change your username to lucid (your name) once accepted

Comment

• Trinity Waffle commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hello, I cannot friend you on discord here is my discord ign: Trinity Waffle
                  #5587 I can play tomorrow at 4

Hello I am Tiny_TaZooMe (my brother is Little_TaZooMe)and I decided to start a new pro team that is called Team Tiny.no requirements except be nice to your teammates hope to see you soon

Comment

I would like to join my username name is TSMRobinIPlay

Comment

i would like to join

Comment

Twitch_Psy

Comment

I would like to join. A competitive fortnite team and I have 300 wins plis i play on ps4 and I'm a great player and clutching up stuff when I have to.

Comment

I would like to join!

My PSN IS I-DO-BOSSMATICS.

I have about 700 wins. My highest kill game is 31 Kills solo squad. Just search for bossmatics on youtube and you can see what I'm made of I have some games posted on there.

Let me know guys!

I have a second account to keep track of my competitive KD it's called humm_drumm and I maintain about a 6 or 7 KD on it across the board.

Peace!

Comment

I have a pro team with three excellent players, on the hunt for our fourth beast! if anyone is interesting in joining U7, send Pulse U7 a message on XBOX

Comment

Working...
                            X