Collapse
X

Fortnite Clan Tryouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello I’m would like to join a clan I have been playing sense the day it came out have over 100+ wins and an expirenced player please respond as quick as possibly .

Comment

https://discord.gg/HqUkCvT Please help grow our clan. It will be greatly appreciated. No requirements to join!

Comment

https://discord.gg/HqUkCvT Please help grow our clan. It will be greatly appreciated. No requirements to join! We are highly competitive and do scrims together. DISCLAMER: tryouts are hard to the avarage player

Comment

Hey I would like to join the clan I have 108 wins and have discord. EPIC USERNAME: Superdoodlebob67

Comment

Hey I would love to join a clan I am 12 years old about to be 13 and I think I am really good and I would love to join any clan that will let me I got a 16 kill solo win and I think I would be good enough to join a clan

Comment

My discard name is Flame

Comment

Checking when i joined

Comment

lemme join or i will shave your ball sacks when i see you.

Comment

Deeznutz ha gatti

Comment

Hello! Please join our new clan Called Rkls. We aren’t every picky about who joins but you have to meet the requirements. They’re pretty simple so it will be easy to get in. The link to join is https://discord.gg/EJjTfB5 please consider joining

Comment

I want to tryout

Comment

Hey Everyone,

My Friends and I are making a clan called ZZ all you have to do is change ur username to ZZ (your name) and email noahhgettman@gmail.com We play mostly causally but if we get enough people, will play competitively too. Once you email I will tell you all the details about our clan.

Comment

Hello I am a good fortnite player looking to start a fortnite clan to play with.
                            Must have upwards of fifty wins
                            Must have above a .80 kd
                            comment if you are interested
                            also names for the clan will be appreciated
                            you also have to change your name if possible

Comment

Hey guys, I made my own fortnite clan. We just drop an RC! GO FOLLOW @FTW__Clan ON TWITTER!!☀️

Comment

HEY GUYS , I MADE MY OWN FORTNITE CLAN! WE JUST DROP AN RC! GO FOLLOW @FTW__Clan ON TWITTER. AND POST US YOUR BEST CLIPS OR ETC! GOODLUCK!!☀️ #FTWONTOP!!☀️

Comment

Working...
                                X