To join the Fortnite Clan you must be over 12
    You don't have to use voice chat.
    When you have joined the clan you need To name yourself ElecTrO_*name*
    The clan is for Fortnite Mobile users.
    Every friday we have a squad game.
    Must play atleast 2 times a week.
    That’s it!
    REPLY if you want to join.

Yo wassup I'll join this mobile clan and I'll see if I can get other people to join this clan. I am extremely good at fortnite mobile and I have about 150 wins. I will friend you on fortnite mobile my name is Dark Scyfe

Comment

• StreamerBTWDoomz commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a total of 20 wins and I can build extremely fast and I can do some killer 90s. I can do some fast edits. I also know how to do the floor, wall, ramp technique. My username is Dr. Doomz. If you need to contact me, my email is joshuayolo1357@gmail.com.

• StreamerBTWDoomz commented
      Editing a comment
      I can build fast, edit fast, do the floor, wall, ramp technique pretty fast. I have 20 wins and my name is Dr. Doomz. I would love to be in this clan. #ios

• SILENT_PRONOOB commented
      Editing a comment
      Can i join i play mobile ios i play everyday i alsk have a youtube channel im also 13

Also I am 13

Comment

• YABOI_ALPHA commented
      Editing a comment
      My name is NOT HEPEX I HAVE LIKE 300 WINS

• Dhruv_1709 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yo sup
      My ign Dhruv_1709

• TTV.alxstph10 commented
      Editing a comment
      Can I join plz ? I have nearly 100 wins and play regularly.

I’d be down to join to be honest I have 65+ wins (30-40 solo squads) xxPBreezy

Comment

• LK_Brendansaurus commented
      Editing a comment
      Can I send you a FR, if you don't get me LK_Brendansaurus can u FR me?
      I am 12 years old I am good at mobile, i've learned how to play without aim assist, I'm very good at sniping, I play 3 times weekly, I have about 100 wins and my highest kill game is 13 in Sniper Shootout.

• Gaming_Gecko commented
      Editing a comment
      CAn I join My name is Gaming_Gecko I have played with Lachlan and was wondering if I can join your clan because all my friends left me

• JSM-Walker commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m down man I have over 100 wins (on different accounts) but have suck to this account JSM-Walker

so i want to join my nick is xd hen_ry ill change it in a week im 13 yearsold and i play great

Comment

• uG Molten commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok! Just send a FR :D

• LK_Brendansaurus commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't find your name if it is uG Molten

I want to join this clan.

Comment

Im looking to join a clan, and this one seems to fit my needs. Im over 12 and have plenty of wins and a highest kill game of 12. Would just like to join. Can be on pretty much whenever you need me and love to play. Username is MYJH8972 and can change it within a day or so after joining.

Comment

I would like to join, I am super active and pretty good at the game. I have well over 60 wins as wells as some solo squad dubs. My highest kill game has been 15

Comment

hey this sounds pretty interesting. i'll join it. im more of a pc guy, but im pretty good on mobile too. i have 3 solo wins 11 duo wins and 14 squad wins (on mobile). my user is the same here. i'll send a friend request. thanks!

Comment

Hey, I'd love to join! I don't want to change my name, though...

Comment

I wanna be in the clan I can build and can call out very good and I can play 2 a week

Comment

• TK JAYMONEY commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi my name is jalen Davis I am 14 years old and when I saw y'all clan I thought of can I join pls I have been playing since season 3 and I am a decent player but I don't have the battle pass so if you wish to let me join I wish the best of all your luck.

I wish to join this clan, because I feel like a good fit in the clan. I build decently fast, I have over 10 wins, I am very active, and I can use voice chat. If you could tell me your gamer tag, I would be able to add you. :)

Comment

Hey. I would like to join the clan. I am level 47 and only have 4 wins all squads because I don’t like to play solos or duos. I can build quick but not ninja quick so I would like to join

Comment

Can I join , im not bad and quite active

Comment

Originally posted by IXyphles View Post
                  To join the Fortnite Clan you must be over 12
                  You don't have to use voice chat.
                  When you have joined the clan you need To name yourself ElecTrO_*name*
                  The clan is for Fortnite Mobile users.
                  Every friday we have a squad game.
                  Must play atleast 2 times a week.
                  That’s it!
                  REPLY if you want to join.
                  I’m a decent player I’m getting better and I rely need a clan

Comment

• Funnymanstudios commented
                    Editing a comment
                    My name is Mcduggy23 I am 14 years old and I would like to join your clan. I do not know how many mobile wins I have because I don’t count them and it doesn’t show mobile wins in career. I am an excellent builder and have great aim. I play daily and get around 15 solo wins a day. Please let me know what I need to do to get in the clan. Thank, bye.

• musti786isaboss commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Can I join my username is musti786isaboss I’m a really good fortnite mobile player,i play claw.

• xX_ADAM107_Xx commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I need a clan my username is Xx_ADAM107_xX
                Working...
                X