Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I olz join I'm almost turning 12.
    I am very decent at the game.thx for taking you time on reading this reply

Comment

Hi my username is arsenal66818 I would like to join a clan pls acept 1 v1 pls

Comment

Hi please can I join your clan I have over 300 wins and have been playing since season 2 but I have never bought a skin I will change my name if you want

Comment

Hi I have wanted to join an English mobile clan for a long time now and I’ll give u all some info on my mobile stats. I get around 3-5 kills a game and I have tried out on Xbox pc and mobile and I love mobile the best and if I don’t get a gun in say tilted towers then I can pick axe people really well

Kind Regards

GeagleFTW

Also pls accept me

Comment

Yo, can I try out my name is ttvSuperbubolhed I am a reasonably good play I play only the weekends but I play at least 5 hours a week?

Comment

Originally posted by uG Molten View Post
              To join the Fortnite Clan you must be over 12
              You don't have to use voice chat.
              When you have joined the clan you need To name yourself ElecTrO_*name*
              The clan is for Fortnite Mobile users.
              Every friday we have a squad game.
              Must play atleast 2 times a week.
              That’s it!
              REPLY if you want to join.
              hi my In game name is Deranged_Krooked id say i am a really good builder and sniper and I am a very aggressive player so I think I would be a valuable asset and I’m am 15 years old. Hope I get in and thank you for your time

Comment

Can I join your clan? I’m 13 and I will change my name to ElecTrO_Juno my name now is currently PTD_Juno please send me friend request so I can try out soon

Comment

Hi I think all people I play with are bad and I am not a claw player but I think I’m good my user is venombros if I make it I will change my name plz read this

Comment

• Eean22 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yo wanna play some duos or something sometime cause I feel the exact same way lol

I want to join I am 13 I got like 75 solo wins and I just wanna join my tag is ELecTro_pieman

Comment

I wanted to try out for your clan because I feel that I'm pretty good

Comment

Yo I know I'm a bit late on this but can I join if it's still an active clan, I just started getting into mobile and I'm not super good but I do average 3+ kills a game and I can handle my self in situations. I'm looking to get really good on mobile and I want to play with people aren't total potatoes, my epic account name is Eean22 (I'll change it to the clan name if I end getting in lol)
                      ​​​​​​
                      Last edited by Eean22; 12-19-2018, 12:32 AM. Reason: Added my username

Comment

Ive been on mobile since season 3 and was almost gonna get wick but I’m 13 and feel like a good fit for this clan

Comment

Yo I am 13, i am decent at the game. I have decent stats and I have over 100 wins. It would be a pleasure if I can join the clan. My I game user is M_Kim05

Comment

Hey, I have a new mobile clan named the Volts Clan. If you want to join all you need is snapchat and add me jinchen7. Any age can join

Comment

I’m joining right now can’t wait to be with more pros!

Comment

Working...
                              X