Collapse
X

FORTNITE MOBILE CLAN ElecTrO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey I’m 15 and I play on I phone and looking for a clan add me YT_Divergent xd. Play often and I have been playing ever since it has came out on mobile.

Comment

Hey guys. I'm 14,
      I was wondering how to join this clan. I'm a very good player with 700+ wins. Thanks.

Comment

Dude let me joon plz i want to see if your clan i sgod we can have a 1v1 buold battle to check if i am good! Plz reply or add Ghosty_Carlos

Comment

I’d like to join my user is MillsBeauty3.

Comment

Yo love to join the can I can build good and my aim is on point

Comment

Love to join the clan I’m a good builder and good at aiming

Comment

I’m down to join this clan my highest kill game is 23 on mobile, have like 200 wins and ya My Name is ColtonCool7

Comment

I’ll tryout my epic is PalmerA159

Comment

Ay yo guys i would like to try it out can u just plz add me (Ghosty_Carlos) i am a outrageous builder and a decent shooter.
                    ​​​​​​????????Peace
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

Yo I wanna join ] my name is InSync-_Walli I have 576 wins I have a mic

Comment

My name is Instinct Panda I’m 13 I would like to join this clan.i have over 100 wins.

Comment

Can I join I can't find your name and I sent my info already

Comment

I would love to join the clan my username is ll notion hopefully soon it can be ElecTrO_notion

Comment

I would like to try out for this clan, idk how many wins i got but im a good mobile player though, im 13 by the way

Comment

Yo my name is Aaron I’m 13 I got 100+ wins I’m trying to join a clan, I’m really good at sniping, and somewhat building if you want to add me my username is :MemessXD contact my email if you need me :aaronayala823@gmail.com thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X