X

Looking For Fortnite Mobile Clans/Teams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking For Fortnite Mobile Clans/Teams

My Ign is WqfflePlayz I’m very active I’m a decent fortnite mobile player I have 60+Wins in Season 4 and I have 17 wins on Season 5 I’m a friendly nice person I don’t swear and I have a mic I’m 13 and I would like to join a team/clan add me on Discord WqfflePlayz #6741 if u want to talk about the team more and add me on Fortnite if u want to play

Hey bro wassup I am also looking for a clan but was thinking what if we make our own clan my Epic Games account and Fortnite name is MTP_KingJ, the MTP stands for Most Talentes Players. I'm really hoping I can turn MTP into a famous Fortnite mobile clan so do you want to be in. I play on my cousin iphone 8 because I have iphone 5 and don't have wifi but I do have a ps4 but again can't play fortnite without wifi so it try to go to my cousin house everyday but sometimes can't so whenever I go over there hopefully today I will add you and you can be one of the CEOs my cousins that play on xbox are in it and my friends there are 3 people in it.

Comment

• TSM_FireFlies commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ll join ur Fortnite mobile clan MTP

• Typical to wavy commented
      Editing a comment
      hi I am a pretty good fortnite mobile player add me on discord so we can talk more about it my discord name is typical#5460

• Editing a comment
      I would like to join you

I’m down for a couple games I’m looking mainly for people to play agro for xp. Have over 75 wins on mobile

Comment

I would fit perfect I destroy everyone and I go 5+ wins a day.

Comment

i have over 400 wins :P

Comment

Originally posted by FURY_Waffle View Post
          My Ign is WqfflePlayz I’m very active I’m a decent fortnite mobile player I have 60+Wins in Season 4 and I have 17 wins on Season 5 I’m a friendly nice person I don’t swear and I have a mic I’m 13 and I would like to join a team/clan add me on Discord WqfflePlayz #6741 if u want to talk about the team more and add me on Fortnite if u want to play
          I will play with and you can join my clan

Comment

• Devil dude_22_ commented
            Editing a comment
            hey WqffflePlay I am a really good builder and have a lot of accuracy we could run some playgrounds Just asking do I have to change my name?

Are u still recruiting? If so i wanna play! Ima good mobile player that started in season 3 like 2 days before it ended. I dont have discord nor do i know how it worls though

Comment

I am a good mobile player a lot of wins keen for a good clan

Comment

Come and join my clan if you want to you can change ur name I’m accepting all platforms but mostly mobiles here is my discoed linmk just go ahead and hit me up https://discord.gg/wPYSsJ

Comment

Hi I’m a mobile fortnite player and I am looking for a clan I am a great builder (not toxic) and is looking for a legit clan that is friendly and wants wants to have fun

epic account: samuelharrison55

Comment

• LemmyDerSpechtYT commented
                  Editing a comment
                  my in game is hehe craig obi or LemmyRulez.yt after the 25.of oktober 2018
                  ​​​​​​​

Hey i would like to join the clan, i have roughly 50+ wins and have added you on discord.

Comment

I neee a clan so email me am okay not the best but I won’t let you down promise you

Comment

I would like to join CSU’s so got kicked out of my old

Comment

I’m a mobile player with over 350+ wins, desperately looking to play with somone who talks in game and is a decent player !!NO PRESSURE!!

Comment

• Luke Da Duke 22 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Look for Luke Da Duke 22 that is my mobile user name I am good and highest solos game is 14 kills

hey im a good mobile player and would like to join i am not toxic and enjoy playing with friends Add me FaZe_EliteCheese

Comment

Working...
                      X