Collapse
X

Looking For Fortnite Mobile Clans/Teams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am good and get lots of kills and play good as a team and solos my highest kill game is fourteen I am very active and would love to join a clan.

Comment

• Darkwolf180 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am wanting to start a team. I am more of a Sniper. If anyone wants to join. You don't always have to active but at least 2-3 days a week would be great. If you join I will give you a test just to find out how you play. (I have tested this test on many people and it is completely accurate) If you want to join just friend me. Darkwolf180. You cannot have changed you name in the last 6 months prior to your joining. Joining will stop Midnight December 31 2018. Please consider this you don't have to be a god but at least 1 win is required.

I am wanting t start a team. I am more of a Sniper. If anyone wants to join. You don't always have to active but at least 2-3 days a week would be great. If you join I will give you a test just to find out how you play. (I have tested this test on many people and it is completely accurate) If you want to join just friend me. Darkwolf180. You cannot have changed you name in the last 6 months prior to your joining. Joining will stop Midnight December 31 2018. Please consider this you don't have to be a god but at least 1 win is required.

Comment

• Legend_919 commented
      Editing a comment
      Can I join plz my name in Legend_919

Dark wolf, I would like to join your clan as no others will reply to my request, please add me in fortnite as soon as you can, fortnite username is my epic games name.

Comment

I would love to join to first start our! I’m pretty good at building not under pressure(I go through a lot of mats) I can help you out a lot! Please let me join! ~MarshMellowet

Comment

• SwapBuddy57 commented
        Editing a comment
        Can i play with you today

I am creating a clan called “bR” it has two meanings: battle royale, and better recognize. If you want to apply dm me on instagram @guerreroxtortillas and send your application. Which should only include how decent you are at the game and an estimated number of wins. You will not have to build battle me although if you want to that’s fine I love build battles. All you will have to do is play a few duo or squad games with me and I will determine to see If I like the way you play as a helpful somewhat clutching partner. Will explain more in DMs good luck everyone applying! So far I have 10+ members of bR

Comment

Hey im good on fortnite and i also 13 and not swear and i play chilled and add me SwapBuddy57

Comment

I am sort of busy but I am trying to friend everyone and give them a chance to try out for the Clan also come with name suggestions we need one

Comment

I am 13 and I am looking to join a clan if you have a space left message me and I’ll reply back. Btw I am good

Comment

Sadness I have only 12 wins :( can I still join tho? My name is Legend_919

Comment

I would like to join a clan/team I may not be the best but you can think anything you want but as sad as it is I only play on mobile,and I don’t lie about my wins so if you are looking for a member I am always available just email me

Comment

im bored and I want to have a clan that is good but not that good, I can build fight really good and my username is “not_tryhard09

Comment

can I join your team I’m ok at the game

Comment

Hello my name is StayIrie206 I like fortnite I have started fortnite since season 2 and moved on to mobile in season 3, I'm alright at the game but I would like to have a shot at being I'm a clan.

Comment

This a just a message

Comment

Hey I am currently looking for people to join my clan called ROD/Rush Or Die. Xbox, PS4/ Pc only(sorry mobile and switch players) me and members of the clan live in naw which is preferred. Some clans mates are streamer/ youtubers.(just starting) you dont have to be tho but is welcomed!
                          Requirements:
                          Must be 13 or older
                          Must have positive KD unless there is specific reason
                          Willing to be on a decent amount
                          and must have mic

If your interested add me in game at R.O.D_Ares and/or comment on this post.

Comment

Working...
                          X