X

Nintendo Switch Clan Recruitment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo Switch Clan Recruitment

I realised that there is not a lot of clans in the Nintendo switch community which is wrong as I think we have some good players so I thought it would be a good idea to set one up for all ranges of players to come together and get wins.

it is my dream to become the biggest clan in the community and in the future expand to all of the platforms you can play on.

recruitment is open at the moment to anyone who would like to join, just put a reply down below with your epic display name so I can add you and you can become part of the great community that I am try to create.

if you want to add me on discord my name and tag is 1ncindiary#8518

Only people who speak English and are on EU servers but will still try you if on NA

ROTATION_HEIGHTS needs YOU
    Last edited by RH_1ncindiary; 08-19-2018, 05:27 AM.

Which server do you play on ?
    I'm on EU. Still learning atm (:

Comment

• Chr0me Mangoz commented
      Editing a comment
      hi im Sky DissGod and have over 300 wins

• yourboyfai commented
      Editing a comment
      has anyone got a response or nah

• UrSusTip69ツ commented
      Editing a comment
      Please add me, want to try out for nintendo switch clan, I play on na-east and my epic is switch.vadim

Hey man im interested add me on fortnite @nick_diego

Comment

My user is Rain_WolFz

Comment

• TSM_Chros2019 commented
        Editing a comment
        Can I join I hAve a lot of wins

Hey I’m pretty much pro and I’m looking for a clan, I get mostly 2 solo dubs a week

Epic Games Username: RiptideRaven

Comment

• TNTBoomman commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi how can I join

• BrodyB.123 commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah how do we join I think switch players to be apreshaded

Lol didn't expect you to make a forum haha but nice, we can recruit more people this way to our clan :)

Wait, you left the clan I started, I just realised..
      but that's fine! I'm still supporting your clan :)
      Last edited by Tahahahahahaa; 08-22-2018, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Add me. I.am.a.n00b.lol.

Passive player. Win about 20-60% of my solo games with 2-4 KD on any given day. Bad at duos and squads as do not have good people to play with, so mostly play solo duos and solo squads. My winrate in those is more like 5-10%.

Comment

EGN: Cat Funt

British so don't worry bout servers uwu also I tried your discord tag, doesn't work idk if its happened for other

Comment

Add me on fortnite looking for people to help fast level I'm tier 96 lv 70 wish to get them last 4 tiers quickly waiting till Thursday in school feels like forever my ign is BurntPinapBar

Comment

Hello! I would really like to join this clan. My Username is MarsMan1616

Comment

Hi I would love to join. my epic name is Daddyspanker69

Comment

Originally posted by 1ncindiary View Post
                  I realised that there is not a lot of clans in the Nintendo switch community which is wrong as I think we have some good players so I thought it would be a good idea to set one up for all ranges of players to come together and get wins.

it is my dream to become the biggest clan in the community and in the future expand to all of the platforms you can play on.

recruitment is open at the moment to anyone who would like to join, just put a reply down below with your epic display name so I can add you and you can become part of the great community that I am try to create.

if you want to add me on discord my name and tag is 1ncindiary#8518

Only people who speak English and are on EU servers but will still try you if on NA

ROTATION_HEIGHTS needs YOU
                  My Epic name is Mr_Zygrey

Comment

• Darkgilgaros134 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    can you add me RH_1ncindiary my fortnite user is darkgilgaros134

24, Female, USA, add me :) PublicEggemy. I'm not great but I could use a good squad

Comment

• aydenhunter123 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Aydenhunter123 is my name

epic username: Chris_O20, usually play on xbox, but play the occasional switch game

Comment

add me: mail time

Comment

Working...
                    X