Nintendo Switch Clan Recruitment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My user is TheDrunkenFish

Comment

TBH im switch player(proof just 1v1 me username:add_me_to_1v1)and i'm fr tierd of all these switch bots. I realised that there is not a lot of clans in the Nintendo switch community which is wrong as I think we have some good players so I thought it would be a good idea to set one up for all ranges of players to come together and get wins.

it is my dream to become the biggest clan in the community and in the future expand to all of the platforms you can play on.

recruitment is open at the moment to anyone who would like to join, just put a reply down below with your epic display name so I can add you and you can become part of the great community that I am try to create.

if you want to add me on discord my name and tag is 1ncindiary#8518(your discord don't work btw)

Only people who speak English and are on EU servers but will still try you if on NA

ROTATION_HEIGHTS needs YOU[/QUOTE]
      so my guy if anyone wanna make an elite switch clan on fortnite add me (add_me_to_1v1) no xbox,ps4,mobile,and pc.

Comment

• ri0t x Antidote commented
        Editing a comment
        try me I don't necessarily think I'm a bot my username is ri0t x Antidote

Ad me my name is thedrunkenfish i have 13 solo wins my kill record is 8 looking for a sqad

Comment

My name is The Master788

Comment

Your name isn't there on discord my name on disc is The Master788#9847

Comment

Try add me on fortnite when you can

Comment

Hey I’m A pretty good Nintendo switch player so I was wondering if I could join your clan my user name is Nythefry. So tell me when I could maybe do a tryout

Comment

Hey I woud like to tryout for this and Im 11 and Im pretty good the username is TLG_Wolf Im in USA and I use NA-West

Comment

Yo can you add me, or is it too late? XxMarcoGuillenxX

Comment

hello I'm a 13 yr old Nintendo switch player with around 63 wins altogether but this season (season 7) so far I have gotten 31 of them I would like to try out for your clan my username is (ri0t x Antidote)

Comment

• jacob_2206 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Any clans out here I'm wanting to join I'm on eu servers

It would be nice if I could join the clan.Kill record:19
                    My name is N0SN1PE (with a 1 and a 0)
                    maybe you guys Can refresh the discord link

Comment

I am extremely interested I play ps4 but am not too bad on switch. What do I do to try out for a clan? Friend me at Kliks_321 Edit: Max kill match was 31 kills. I have screenshot.

Comment

hi i consider myself a very good switch player my epic name is Royal Lord4

Comment

I play on EU servers and I think that I am a pretty good switch player-if you want to try me out just invite me.
                          My Epic account username is Lavalodon
                          My discord is Sharkk#7369
                          My friend code is SW-4234-1818-7797
                          (I couldn't add you on discord).

*EDIT*
                          Has anyone got a reply yet? Also this is my brother's PS4 account.
                          Last edited by yourboyfai; 01-02-2019, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Hey i want top Join im a really good Player 200wins
                            2 Times 17kills dc: Fεαяlεѕѕ#1502
                            fort: Fεαяlεѕѕ
                            I Hope i can Join

Comment

Working...
                            X