X

Looking for the best Fortnite Mobile Clan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for the best Fortnite Mobile Clan

Hi my name is Josh and I obviously play Fortnite.
    I have 215 solo wins
    10 duos wins
    39 squads wins.
    i don't usually play duos and squads that much.
    My highest kills are 17 (solo-squads)
    For proof. Check my ig @_jmft_
    It has all the screenshots of my wins.
    U just to highlights and there they are :)
    My username is Aerialshooter-_-
    But I'll change my username to Shingeki_xx

Join My Discord because I'm starting a clan: https://discord.gg/FutT4A8

Comment

• ItsnotSceptic commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi my name on fortnite is ŁÛÇÂŚ and I have over 200 solo wins 50 duos and 50 squad wins. I am playing over an hour a day every day and I usually play 3 hours a day. I am very active and want to join your clan

Hey I’m Sam I have 150 wins and I very active on Fortnite mobile I just want to join a good clan and slay out in dous or squads

Comment

Hi I’m colin and my username is Cant_beat_me29 and I would like to be in a mobile clan I have over 200 wins I play every day and I’m 12

Comment

My names Keshawn I have over 150 win my discord is spnkmeddy and my fortnite mobile user name is xd Gayymer I’m just looking for a good clan to go in and my highest kill record in solo-squads is 20 and I’m 12

Comment

Hey my name is dudu0987 I’ve been playing since season three and I would like to join I have over 100 solo wind and a few douse and squad

Comment

Hey my name is dudu0987 I have over a 100 solo wins and a few dogs and squads ive been playing since season 3 and I would like to join

Comment

Hey I’m cloutmaster25YT, ignore the yt, I honestly have about 50 wins in total and I can build like a console player, I’m 14

Comment

Working...
              X