X

Join my FORTNITE MOBILE CLAN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join my FORTNITE MOBILE CLAN!

Hi, I’m am looking for good players to join the Fortnite mobile clan ATOMIC.

Requierments:

•you have to play mobile
    •you need to have voice chat enabled
    •English only
    •playing at least 3 times a week
    •change your username to ATOMIC_yourname

to join: 1v1 me in a playground match 3times, and beat (almost beat) me at least once.

add me: LENNY_216

Can I join you clan and is it alright I don’t use voice chat I’m still a good player and might use voice chat every now and then

Comment

I’ll like to join you’re clan add me on discord so we can talk BlitzRaz0r#4823

Comment

Can I join the clan i always wanted to and I am good and I am 12 years old turning 13 this coming May

Comment

I added you my name is ATOMIC_Cletus324

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic_Lenny View Post

Requierments:

•you have to play mobile
          •English only

to join: 1v1 me in a playground match 3times, and beat (almost beat) me at least once.

I meet all requirements and I have over 70 wins and play wayyyy more than 3 times a week. My gamertag is GxanGames21. Friend me and I'll accept asap so I can join. Thx!

Comment

• Noirツ commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello there,

I am a guy, 14 years old, I dont swear, always voice chat on, claw player (4 fingers), 241 wins total. My username is Noirツ

• Noirツ commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello there,

I am a guy, 14 years old, I dont swear, always voice chat on, claw player (4 fingers), 241 wins total. Email me: olivier.veenstra@gmail.com

• ATOMIC_RiceKid commented
            Editing a comment
            I meet all requirements, I have 270 wins. My name is ttv.grainofrice, plz add me and I’ll accept

Im want to join really bad

Comment

I am pretty good if i say so myself

Comment

I would like to join the clan I already changed my name to the clan name I don’t know why but yea username ATOMIC_TRIPPY

Comment

Your Trash 1v1 me username. The worst 69

Comment

Hey listen I wanna join your clan I am 13 and I play on iPad let me know if u wanna fight in playground

Comment

Hey I’ll like to join add me user I venombros and I’ll change my name if I reach the Requirements DM me when u read this

Comment

I’m an decent good player and I want to join your clan. I don’t care about my wins. only that I have fun and improve my skills is my current goal flag. My username is pilioko

Comment

I am 13 I am a guy and use voice chat I’ve been playing since season 4 and have 197 wins I use voice chat and I don’t cuss I can’t change my name because I misstyped me email but I will be changing it soon Bobbyjohnslayer2 is my username

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic_Lenny .YT View Post

Requierments:

•you have to play mobile
                          •English only

I will do all of that my user name will be ATOMIC_SKYFI

Comment

Working...
                          X