Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Squads? Join The Beacon Discord! (PC)

Collapse
X

Looking for Squads? Join The Beacon Discord! (PC)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Squads? Join The Beacon Discord! (PC)

Hello, Everyone! I'm Li-en and I'm apart of a discord called "The Beacon". We are a PC gaming community using NA and EU servers with an active player base.

We have movie events, giveaways, and gaming events as well for Paladins, Rainbow Six, Overwatch, Warframe, PUBG, and now we will like to expand to Fortnite! There are already over 100 people on the server that play the game and are always looking for more people to squad up with!

The goal for this server is to be a place of refuge for gamers that just want to chill, make new friends, chat, watch movies/anime, and play games of course! We also plan on doing game giveaways as the holidays are approaching. So what does it take to join this server?

Requirements:

16+
    Have a mic (For communicating in-game)

Have discord installed

It's that simple, no application required. Here's the link to the server: https://discord.gg/J7rKrgd

If you got any questions regarding the server feel free to comment or message me!
    Last edited by Li-en; 01-20-2018, 04:55 PM.

A pretty chill discord with many active users and lots of people currently playing Fortnite, both casually and tryhardy. Join the community for fun times, more friends and the chance to hear a man scream about how good shotguns are! Hope to see you there!
    Last edited by Butt_Munch; 09-28-2017, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Accepted friends request and now on discord. TY.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveSuth View Post
        Accepted friends request and now on discord. TY.
        No problem! Enjoy your time on the server :)

Comment

Thanks to the people who carried me to a victory. That's one coolio umbrella

Comment

Pretty nice server always someone to help you out if you need them

Comment

Originally posted by DarkLain View Post
              Pretty nice server always someone to help you out if you need them
              Glad you like the server! We have many active people playing at the moment if anyone wants to check us out as well!

Comment

It's a real chill server with a lot of nice people on it who love to play video games with people from all over the world. I love the server so far, and i absolutely recommend to join the server hopefully i'll see you guys on the server!!

Comment

Our Fortnite community is bigger and more active than ever! Looking forward to hearing new voices and having more people to play with :D

Comment

It was really nice playing with all of you guys! Many full man squads and we hope to have more soon :D Happy getting that bacon!

Comment

Im about to join you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Silvestrse View Post
                        Im about to join you guys!
                        Nice! Just look for my name I'm the staff for Fortnite.

Comment

Now expanding to those of you guys that are in AU/NZ!

Comment

Still active fortnite base players as well as the other games we listed above (Overwatch, Rainbow Six Siege, Paladins, etc.)

Comment

We have many people playing currently! Check us out :)

Comment

Alright im looking for a couple people to play fortnite with, if u are interested i am in the fortnite section on the server

Comment

Got some people squading up now if anyone interested!

Comment

Username: iTw3akaLot
                                    PS4/XBOX/PC: (PC)
                                    Timezone: (EST)
                                    Mic: (Yes)

Comment

Originally posted by itwk View Post
                                      Username: iTw3akaLot
                                      PS4/XBOX/PC: (PC)
                                      Timezone: (EST)
                                      Mic: (Yes)
                                      Come right in and join us! We have several NA people on board.

Comment

Originally posted by li-en View Post
                                        hello, everyone! I'm li-en and i'm apart of a discord called "the beacon". We are a pc gaming community using na and eu servers with an active player base.

We have movie events, giveaways, and gaming events as well for paladins, rainbow six, overwatch, warframe, pubg, and now we will like to expand to fortnite! There are already over 100 people on the server that play the game and are always looking for more people to squad up with!

The goal for this server is to be a place of refuge for gamers that just want to chill, make new friends, chat, watch movies/anime, and play games of course! We also plan on doing game giveaways as the holidays are approaching. So what does it take to join this server?

requirements:

16+
                                        have a mic (for communicating in-game)

have discord installed

it's that simple, no application required. Here's the link to the server: https://discord.gg/rwe4dtg

if you got any questions regarding the server feel free to comment or message me!
                                        it is inactive tho

Comment

We tried our best to be active. We are more active in Overwatch, Rainbow Six, Battlrite, and Heroes of the Storm.

Comment

Got some people wanting to play some squads. Join us!

Comment

Working...
                                            X