X

Looking for players 25+

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for players 25+

Come and visit Rusty Ranch! We are a group of chronologically gifted and often inappropriate adults that have fun playing Fortnite together. We are a social group looking to share our daily play time with great people from 25 to 95 and make friends along the way. We range in skill level from Proud Potato to Clutch Cowboy but strive to fill this space with folks who share patience, understanding, and kindness toward our less experienced members and each other. We don't split hairs if some members are slightly younger, as long as they embody the spirit of Rusty Ranch. Pop into a voice channel, say hi, and play a round or ten!

If you're interested please check out the discord listed below

https://discord.gg/FpYnG3Z
    Last edited by TimOfLegends; 10-07-2018, 05:54 PM.

still looking for new friends :D

Comment

A really fun group of players in this discord. I joined a few weeks ago and could not be happier with the play and friends I am making. No judgement on skill sets or raging - just folks playing for the love of the game. Hope to see you there.

Comment

Are playin EU Region? Have to ask, cause in other regions i've got ping issues

Comment

Originally posted by c0ldwrath View Post
          Are playin EU Region? Have to ask, cause in other regions i've got ping issues
          Hi c0ldwrath, unfortunately we do not yet have enough players squadding up in the EU region. We do have players in Europe, but we compromise when we play together by going NA EAST and that helps a little bit. I'd love to get a strong EU presence on the server, but for now, you would likely not find what you are looking for. Please feel free to join and check in on us from time-to-time on our growth for the EU region.

Comment

Hi Mina_Beena, thank your for your answer :) I will keep you in mind and hopfully i'll find the time to join u soon :)

Comment

Ugh... Discord... Need more communities using TS....!

Comment

Good morning everyone and posting a link to the Discord for anyone looking to join us at Rusty Ranch. The channel has grown a lot in the past 6 months and hope to see you join for some gaming.

https://discord.gg/uGeRfkF

Comment

Working...
                X