X

looking for players

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for players

22 male looking for players for battle royale 18 +i have discord :)
    Last edited by pdixon; 10-02-2017, 12:45 PM.

Originally posted by pdixon View Post
    22 male looking for players for battle royale 18 +i have discord :)
    Hey man Add me on Steam RatedMforM'Lady Got a Red and Silver Bird logo. Well hit up some games
    im 24 looking to chill and get some wins not TOO serious but competative

Comment

im 15 and have discord if you want to play.

Comment

• bloodmouse commented
        Editing a comment
        how many wins do you have im 13 year old

Got a group of players already in our multigaming clan, feel free to join us/check us out :) You can add me and maybe we can go for a few games

Comment

19, looking for duo or squad, actually just someone to play with, add ItsDiqitales on EP launcher or magnus#6531 on discord, just looking for some fun

Comment

35 looking for duo or squad. add me GiLaJeLLa playing Fortnite on PC battle royale... Still an beginner @ this game but expert @ many others
          ( xbox/ps/nintendo/atari/commodore/pc/gamecube/sega etc. )
          Last edited by GiLaJeLLa; 11-16-2017, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Hello daar ek soek Afrikaanse mense vir Fortnite invite my, my naam is Julzya

Comment

Male age 19 I use discord to talk. Approaching 100 wins Discord: Jayhawk1998 #6697 Fortnite: SpeedSeaCow looking for duos or squads.

Comment

Hey hit me up also homies!,
                im 27, i like to smoke weed and get down on Fornite!

add b0mbkr0n_

, i play for fun but also get down competitively, im also a CS:GO player

Comment

https://discord.gg/U9phPer
                  This discord server has a lot of LFG functions so you can easily squad/duo up quickly and use voice comms!
                  Very friendly server and has a lot of people who are always on and playing.

Also has functions for PUBG and CS:GO Overwatch, and other games.

Comment

Yo add me on discord adrian#5102, 20 years old

Comment

male age 17 (dont sound it).
                      Just looking for someone to play. just looking for someone chill to play with.
                      I play for fun but like to be competitive in game. i also play csgo
                      Discord: Marshall#6254
                      Epic Games: 1Marshall1
                      Last edited by 1Marshall1; 12-11-2017, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Hello,

I'm trying to get a discord channel for 18+ players. Please join if you'd like and spread the word! Here is the link: https://discord.gg/S7wMkpe

Comment

Looking for people with microphones, speak English, and are actually motivated to play cooperatively to win? Then come check out or Discord Strength and Honor. We are more of a casual style gaming community looking for gamers who want to become Gladiators in promoting an exciting gaming arena. All we ask is that you play with Strength and Honor to help achieve glory for yourself and your fellow Gladiators. All are welcome. I personally enjoy playing squads FPP, but you will find people to play with your style. This is also a new discord community, and we are attempting to find long term active players.
                          Feel free to use the voice chat rooms and Looking For Group Channel to meet new friends and have some exciting experiences. Other types of games are always welcome as well (e.g., Overwatch, Destiny, etc)
                          Come check us out
                          https://discord.gg/EVyGXxX
                          See you in Game Gladiator!
                          Randy Valarde

Comment

Looking for strong players for duo's or squads Must have Mic and have a 3K/D add me if your interested PC and PS4

Comment

Working...
                            X