X

New Clan Welcoming Members - DarK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Clan Welcoming Members - DarK

We're a clan that's new to Fortnite, and we're looking for new people to join. DarK, the clan, is a pretty standard clan who's just trying to create a fun community clan so that those of you who wish they had someone online they could play with actually do have someone online. If you're looking for a friendly group of people just looking to accept members who could create a better community, then you've found the right clan. As a disclaimer, we DO NOT look at your stats in game, and if we ever ask, it is completely off the record and just out of curiosity.

Our clan has only a few requirements that are pretty minimal. Even if you cannot abide by some of the requirements, contact me at my Discord and we can figure something out to see if you could still fit into the clan.

1. Be pretty active, unless there's some reason that you can't be active, in which case you can contact the admins.
    2. Play on either console or PC.
    3. Have a Discord Account! (Even if you're on console)
    4. Have a microphone! (If you're on console then a console mic is fine.)
    5. Have at least one skin.
    6. Have not been banned for cheating at all.

Our initiation process is that you need to defeat one of our staff in a close and long range battle. If you do well, we will consider you, even if you didn't win.

If you wish to join our clan, message me on Discord at Lazzy#9950.

Thanks for reading,

[DarK Communications Moderator] Lazzy
Working...
X