Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PS4]Phoenix gaming is now looking for new members!

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome soldier! Phoenix Gaming is seeking loyal gamers looking for home! You have now found an established, mature, fun, & international gaming community where we value the win over stats. Join the ranks of the legendary on the field!

We have long been known in the community and are well-respected on the field due to our ethics, integrity, & winning play style.

We welcome & encourage both casual & competitive players to apply. We have a wide variety of fun options & resources for all. We have a website, servers, experienced leadership, and everything ranging from fun, casual nights to competitive events/clan matches, etc. You will meet cool players from all over the world who play a variety of the most current, popular games and will always find someone online to enjoy gaming with. A home like this truly maximizes your gaming experience.

Who we want: YOU!

We ask that you're:

at least 17 years old have a mic English speaking (at least basic) like to have fun

What to do next:

Visit our website today, register & apply (use your psn name pls): phoenix-gaming.online

If you have any questions, feel free to PM us on psn or our website: PSN: tomahawk_k, MON_grosey_STER, darth_maul_80, Badsolidsniper,

We look forward to gaming with you!
    Last edited by FardenB; 10-28-2017, 10:56 AM.

Excellent gaming community we are very proud of here at Phoenix. We are looking for new members to join and become part of the family!

Comment

Still looking for more members!
      I'm a member for almost 2 years myself and it's definitely best gaming community I've been in, COME JOIN US!

Comment

hey. eu or na?

Comment

Originally posted by Milzy94 View Post
          hey. eu or na?
          we have members from all over the world

Comment

We are currently still looking for new members! Apply online at phoenix-gaming.online

Comment

I just moved to phoenix and I am a PC player, do you host any tournaments of any sorts or is it just a casual community?

Comment

Working...
              X