Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#1 Fortnite Scrims Discord for Pro Scrims (+LFG, Teams, YouTubers, Pros)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

#1 Fortnite Scrims Discord for Pro Scrims (+LFG, Teams, YouTubers, Pros)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watzNY View Post
    Hey guys. I just want to say I joined 5winz Discord and its really a great community. Keep up the good work!
    Thank you sir. Much appreciated!

Comment

My old scrims server is dead recently so finding this is perfect timing!

Comment

Do you guys have any tournaments planned?

Comment

Originally posted by Tairtyme View Post
          Do you guys have any tournaments planned?
          Actually, we have plans to do tournaments, but right now we're looking to get a custom key from Epic Games. If we can get a custom key, then we could host tournaments easily, with prizes and all of that.

Comment

Hey I have some advice. You guys should really add a tutorial in the welcome channel on Discord that explains to people and newbies how to participate in the scrims.

Comment

Oh also Id recommend you guys adding a !next command to clearly see the timer of when the next scrim starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Thesoyleen View Post
                Hey I have some advice. You guys should really add a tutorial in the welcome channel on Discord that explains to people and newbies how to participate in the scrims.
                Originally posted by Thesoyleen View Post
                Oh also Id recommend you guys adding a !next command to clearly see the timer of when the next scrim starts.
                Both received, and I agree completely!

Comment

NOTICE: We are updating the welcome channel to have a really simple tutorial on how to get started with scrims for new players.

So newbies, soon we'll have you covered =)

Comment

NOTICE: We have a #self-promotion channel that allows people to advertise their YouTube channel, or Twitch stream, or whatever you want. Spread the love!

Comment

ok im gonna peep this out and ill report back later if its good

Comment

ok i had to come post cuz im thoroughly impressed. i just played some of the best games ever. we were in the last zone with still 50 people. crazy stuff
                        ! thx 5winz

Comment

Originally posted by saltyalldaybro View Post
                          ok i had to come post cuz im thoroughly impressed. i just played some of the best games ever. we were in the last zone with still 50 people. crazy stuff
                          ! thx 5winz
                          Welcome to scrim games, my dude! :)

Comment

I had to come and post. This is the best scrims server around. Check it out. You wont regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazymollow View Post
                              I had to come and post. This is the best scrims server around. Check it out. You wont regret it.
                              Thanks man, we appreciate the kind words!

Comment

ya man scrim games are totally different than normal games. im on the hype train now lol

Comment

Working...
                                X