Collapse
X

Fortnite Competitive League/Clan - Recruiting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to start a clan for Xbox One.. Very competitive but also like to have fun while winning. Currently have my 3 brothers that have all have k/ds above a 3.0 as well as me. We play GameBattles & are all great builders, leaders & aggressive/smart players. Average around 26+ kills a game with us as a whole!
    Gamertag: Xtremitiez
    Twitter+IG: swahb11

Comment

• xLushSkies commented
      Editing a comment
      I am interested in joining you team

• Rustburg commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m interested, my gt is Rustburg and so is my Epic username.

I play on Xbox I have 75 wins combined and I’m just looking for a professional team doesn’t have to be the greatest team ever but a team that will take me to play for/ with them.

Comment

I am an Xbox player and is looking for a team that is good, my age 14 gonna be 15. I am good, Xbox gamer tag is xLushSkies if you need a player for pro team I am open.

Comment

Hey.

My Name is Micah Lynch, and I'm 22 years old. I've played halo competitively. I play on Xbox One NA east servers. But I have a nice PC that I might start trying to play on.

Looking for a team to play with just started playing very recently, yesterday actually. I have 9 solo wins and a 2.14 K/D. Since I just started playing this should go up daily. I learned the mechanics of building pretty fast and I have a great peak and flick shot.
        Sniping is not a strong suit in Fortnite for me. I'd rather rush and get into a build fight.

https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/...IL%20ANTHRAXXX

GT: LIL ANTHRAXXX

SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY: Micahlynch300@gmail.com

Comment

• LIL ANTHRAXXX commented
          Editing a comment
          Thought I should add I've played 82 matches, and My win percentage is 11%. Today my K/D was 3.0 and win Percentage was 17.9%

Hi My Name is Christian and im 12y old i know im a kid but i got 115 wins in total im looking for a good team over 100 wins if somebody wanna play add me GiveMeTheKills on PC and text me on gmail:hristijan.stefanovski.55@gmail.com

Comment

I am looking for a squad to carry play with i am decent at building and good at sniping. i am looking for pc and ps4 players. i dont play often and have 4 squad wins and 1 duo win. im probably not going to get a squad but it doesnt matter.

Comment

Hi I’m looking to join a good clan to help me improve as a player let me know if your interested I will give you all my stats if needed

Comment

I am making a Fortnite Mobile team requirements at least 10wins level40+ friend me for further questions on Fortnite Coolcal99

Comment

Yo I’m looking to join a competitive fornite team I am on PS4 but I am also willing to make team if someone wants roc be joint leader my starts are 19solo 50dup and 107 squad wins email gamersfdl@gmail.com or message or reply

Comment

• Tman1956 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I also want to be in this team with around the same stats

I am looking for a pro team to compete with, hmu if anyone is still recruiting. I'm on PS4 - RockU12 (message me through psn, will discuss details there)

Comment

Looking for professional team to join got 370w 2.61kd and highly skilled.

Comment

Looking for team. I play on Xbox One, I have 12 solo, 34 duo, 39 squad. Only started playing at season 3 and I'm level 61 for season 4 and maxed out season 3. Xbox Ign-Dibbles006

Comment

me and my freind are looking for two really good ps4 players we both have 120+ wind and like 3000 kills if you want to try add me ch3wy574 psn

Comment

• Nvppyheadtejay11 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        i added you on psn if you are still intrested

Hi I am looking for people to join my competitive fortnite team we are for pc and ps4 players you must first join our discord and apply and go on from there we have a lot of good players and hope you join https://discord.gg/PU5hNSc

Comment

Created my own fortnite team elemental you need at least 5 wins apply at our discord we have a lot of good players on our teamhttps://discord.gg/PVE6W

Comment

Working...
                        X