Collapse
X

Fortnite Competitive League/Clan - Recruiting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to start a clan for Xbox One.. Very competitive but also like to have fun while winning. Currently have my 3 brothers that have all have k/ds above a 3.0 as well as me. We play GameBattles & are all great builders, leaders & aggressive/smart players. Average around 26+ kills a game with us as a whole!
    Gamertag: Xtremitiez
    Twitter+IG: swahb11

Comment

• xLushSkies commented
      Editing a comment
      I am interested in joining you team

I play on Xbox I have 75 wins combined and I’m just looking for a professional team doesn’t have to be the greatest team ever but a team that will take me to play for/ with them.

Comment

I am an Xbox player and is looking for a team that is good, my age 14 gonna be 15. I am good, Xbox gamer tag is xLushSkies if you need a player for pro team I am open.

Comment

Hey.

My Name is Micah Lynch, and I'm 22 years old. I've played halo competitively. I play on Xbox One NA east servers. But I have a nice PC that I might start trying to play on.

Looking for a team to play with just started playing very recently, yesterday actually. I have 9 solo wins and a 2.14 K/D. Since I just started playing this should go up daily. I learned the mechanics of building pretty fast and I have a great peak and flick shot.
        Sniping is not a strong suit in Fortnite for me. I'd rather rush and get into a build fight.

https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/...IL%20ANTHRAXXX

GT: LIL ANTHRAXXX

SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY: Micahlynch300@gmail.com

Comment

• LIL ANTHRAXXX commented
          Editing a comment
          Thought I should add I've played 82 matches, and My win percentage is 11%. Today my K/D was 3.0 and win Percentage was 17.9%

Hi My Name is Christian and im 12y old i know im a kid but i got 115 wins in total im looking for a good team over 100 wins if somebody wanna play add me GiveMeTheKills on PC and text me on gmail:hristijan.stefanovski.55@gmail.com

Comment

I am looking for a squad to carry play with i am decent at building and good at sniping. i am looking for pc and ps4 players. i dont play often and have 4 squad wins and 1 duo win. im probably not going to get a squad but it doesnt matter.

Comment

Hi I’m looking to join a good clan to help me improve as a player let me know if your interested I will give you all my stats if needed

Comment

I am making a Fortnite Mobile team requirements at least 10wins level40+ friend me for further questions on Fortnite Coolcal99

Comment

Yo I’m looking to join a competitive fornite team I am on PS4 but I am also willing to make team if someone wants roc be joint leader my starts are 19solo 50dup and 107 squad wins email gamersfdl@gmail.com or message or reply

Comment

I am looking for a pro team to compete with, hmu if anyone is still recruiting. I'm on PS4 - RockU12 (message me through psn, will discuss details there)

Comment

Looking for professional team to join got 370w 2.61kd and highly skilled.

Comment

Looking for team. I play on Xbox One, I have 12 solo, 34 duo, 39 squad. Only started playing at season 3 and I'm level 61 for season 4 and maxed out season 3. Xbox Ign-Dibbles006

Comment

me and my freind are looking for two really good ps4 players we both have 120+ wind and like 3000 kills if you want to try add me ch3wy574 psn

Comment

Working...
                        X