X

Promotion pack skin in the item shop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Promotion pack skin in the item shop

You gotta be messed up. If I don't get anything from this I'm gonna be mad. I got the graphics card for Christmas and this was the one thing I wanted. Now it's in the item shop I think us (people that bought the graphics card) should get something for them. Like maybe a different color? Idk, just something.
    Attached Files

What a rip off, putting it in the shop when it was exclusive. This game is trash now.

Comment

• King Mobutu commented
      Editing a comment
      I think I know why they did it. If you go on ebay, there are sellers who selling this promotion for $30 without the graphic cards. So Epic is seeing an opportunity to make some money LoL

I brought the geforce bundle knowing it was going to never come out into the store and they bring it out today thanks fortnite 1000 dollars gone cheers

Comment

• thebebee commented
      Editing a comment
      if you paid 1000 for the graphics card you got ripped off

i am very angry that after spending alot of money on a graphics card in order to get this skin u have just put it in the item shop. please could u add like an og varient to fix this as it is ridicuous

Comment

I bought a computer with the GTX 1060 for the reflex skin but today it came in the shop and i didn't receive a special style or anything to show that i bought it so i was hoping there could be a style or maybe you get some more V-bucks if you bought the graphics card. Please Take this in advice -Pure Faithh

Comment

So today the reflex skin came out, alongside with the instinct skin, and I'm really confused Fortnite.
        I paid like £400 for my skin, and it gets released with no special variant for the price I paid?
        I didn't just buy it for the skin, but I'm really confused on why they would release a 'limited time' skin.
        If anyone here also owned the skin before this shop, please comment your thoughts on this subject.
        I believe that the people who bought the skin before it was released in the item shop should get some kind of variant for that skin
        Thank you for reading this
        EVERYONE LIKE THE THREAD SO EPIC GAMES CAN SEE THIS POST AND HOPEFULLY MAKE A CHANGE TO THIS ITEM SHOP!!
        THE MORE LIKES WE GET THE POSSIBILITY OF EPIC GAMES SEEING THIS DISCUSSION!
        Last edited by Crδw; 03-02-2019, 08:55 PM. Reason: WE NEED TO GET EPIC GAMES TO SEE THIS!

Comment

• Alecohol commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree it’s upsetting, I upgraded my graphics card with the bundle purchase myself. I was shocked to say the least but at the end of the day. The graphics card wasn’t more with the skin than without, it was a necessary component that I needed and chose the Fortnite one because I play the game so much, and lastly instinct way better so they can just have my chucks and I’ll take the L on this one. It’s tough, but it happens

• Destihny commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree. I got the 1060 for christmas alongside with the skin. We should at least get an amount of vbucks to compensate the fact that some people bought the card for the skin, even though i didnt. But yeah, an selactable style would be nice. Otherwise, i guess it is how it is. But they did actually say it was exclusive.
          Last edited by Destihny; 03-03-2019, 03:32 AM.

• Amer X commented
          Editing a comment
          Being one of the few that actually purchased the Nvidia bundle, I was lead to believe that this set would be exclusive. At this point I feel very much lead on.

It is pretty bad on their part, they will get backlash from this.

Comment

• Crδw commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe they made a pretty big mistake :/

• Argos Squekfx commented
          Editing a comment
          I bought the graphics card for the skin SMH

I bought the $1000 skin from NVidia with a graphics card. I don't think its fair that I had to pay $1000 dollars to get the skin, then it comes to the item shop for $12.00.In this case, I believe I should get a good amount of VBucks to replace the money I spent. I am very frustrated with this decision of bringing this geforce skin to the item shop, so please consider this message. I paid with all my money, so please refund with v-bucks for what I spent to get this skin.
        Thank you for reading this message, Alien Zoom

Comment

Today the counterattack set was welcomed into the shop, however people bought the nvidia pack just for the skin. I think the people who bought the nvidia should at least get some type of item.

Comment

I don’t own the skin but I agree this was a horrid idea on their part. They’ll definitely get backlash, if I owned the skin and payed lots of money for it I’d be furious.

Comment

I dont understand why someone would buy a graphic card just for a skin in a game.

Comment

• XxCool109xX commented
                Editing a comment
                Thats true but i guess the want a "rare" skin and be "popular".

• giegie.sams commented
                Editing a comment
                Glad I’m not the only one who doesn’t see the logic

Originally posted by Kitties Can DJ View Post
              I don’t own the skin but I agree this was a horrid idea on their part. They’ll definitely get backlash, if I owned the skin and payed lots of money for it I’d be furious.
              Funny that.... I owned the skin :/

Comment

People paid for the video card (1070,1060) not the skin. I've got one 2080Ti and one 2070 and don't have the skin, and honestly don't want it.

Comment

• Crδw commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I did mainly buy it for the graphics card, but I think that it is pretty stupid of them to release a 'limited time' item into the shop.

Originally posted by Bama_Joe View Post
                People paid for the video card (1070,1060) not the skin. I've got one 2080Ti and one 2070 and don't have the skin, and honestly don't want it.
                It was an exclusive, what do you not get about that?

Comment

If we don't get anything, then release all the other promo pack skins. (Ion, Galaxy, Ikonik, Royale Bomber, Honor Guard, and Double Helix)

Comment

• NRG MrVexyIsABot commented
                    Editing a comment
                    dude thats a STUPID idea. basically what you're saying is "if we go down everyone else does too" and thats just selfish. the damage has already been done just get over it. I had the counterattack bundle and tbh i guess it would be cool to have compensation (a style, vbucks, etc.) but don't go ruining other promotions too. I also have the galaxy and I feel like that it should stay exclusive just like everything else. Honestly they most likely will give original counterattack owners something in return.
                Working...
                X