Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make Team Rumble a permanent edition to Fortnite! Please reply if you agree.

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is kind of like a petition, and HOPEFULLY epic games sees it. :)

I agree. Disco Domination is boring AF, literally running simulator after they removed the center dance floor. I hate it.

Team Rumble pls.

Comment

• Swifty404 commented
      Editing a comment
      So true. I agree whit you

I agree. Team Rumble should be a permanent mode always available. The other LT modes and tournaments should come and go but not lead to removal of the perm modes.
    Epic IGN: Speed711
    RIP Tilted Towers Volcano Eruption: https://youtu.be/q7C2maks3Nw

Comment

Definitely agree. DD is OK, but Team Rumble is just more fun IMO. C'mon, Epic- use one of the tools you have in the arsenal against Apex- the sheer number of viable game modes to select from.

Comment

I just don't understand it they make it so difficult for new people to play this game. I bought my first PS4 and started playing last month just for fortnite so I'm still a newbie as I don't play for countless hours but sometimes I splurge . I played playground for awhile to learn the basics but now that even changed!!! Then I found team rumble and it was my favorite mode. Please bring it back it gives new players a chance to learn the game and get kills. I don't play solos or squads I'm not at that level yet. Please keep team rumble this is truly sad.

Comment

TR was literally the only fun I could have in s7, struggling for my 8-12 kills. The bugs got to be too much for me. I can barely take just being farm for other people for seasons. But the game keeps getting more glitchy and unplayable.

This is what should be expected from a company rated F by the BBB. Use your consumer power on better games. The market will thank you for it.

Comment

I definitely agree that a game with respawn should always be an option. It allows below average and casual players a fun game to play with out spending 2-3 minutes in the queue for every minute of game play. There are nights, especially if respawn is not an option that I'll play or watch something else rather than spending the majority of the evening in the queue. Without a permanent respawn option, it is hard to imagine new and casual players having the patience and/or time to "get good"

Comment

i agree....while disco at least has respawn, it's extremely boring the way they screwed it up. It might be more fun with one floor placed at random in the circle, instead of 4 widely dispersed ones. But, it would be a lot to ask epic to come up with something like that.

Comment

See epic games, so many people love Team Rumble! :D

Comment

hate other mode because teammates never group, jump before ping, only farm and die, and many other reasons. today I spent 89% of my time on lobby. sigh....I hate this game right now

Comment

Disco isnt bad , but no real action. Team rumble is a great fun time , we just need it turned out 200 kills , at 100 its so short.Just buff the xp or something

Comment

Yup, Ill sign this, I like team rumble.

I also agree that kills should be raised (or minus point from your team when you die from storm / spode yourself etc although that could get abused by trolls).
                      Last edited by TheRealRazoola; 03-13-2019, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Way back in S1 I said there should just be permanent lobby w no goals and no stats, just a small section of the map that you can come and go as you please and fight a ffa

Comment

I love it please bring it back.

Comment

The funny thing is i played a few games and each time i went to the dance floor its been empty!! everyone is basically fighting like its team rumble. So i guess its not bad. Its obvious what people want.

Comment

Working...
                            X