Forum bot spam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum bot spam

Hi everybody,
    The forum team is aware of issues with spam posts appearing in all threads. While the moderators are taking them down any time we are online, there will still be moments when we don't catch them. Please assist us by flagging each post as spam, and we will remove it when possible. A permanent solution is being worked on that will end the bot spam.
    Thank you for your assistance with this issue!
    Last edited by Davethebuck; 03-12-2019, 11:13 PM.
    Bug Reports: Battle Royale
    To see currently tracked bugs, posting guidelines and bug reporting format, visit here.
    For account issues, contact customer support here.

Great stuff guys :)

Comment

Of course, the 30 second rule, and minimum number of characters, often keeps me from mass reporting, why not just have a radio button instead of an explanation?

With all due respect, so how does feel to be a target Epic? Not much fun, is it? ;~)
      Last edited by lowly_grunt.ttv; 03-13-2019, 11:57 AM.

Comment

A permanent solution is obviously the way to go. Forum spam is nothing new and been plaguing forums for many years now. I've been flagging few posts but it's tedious due to how slow the forum normally is.

Comment

Thank you :)

Comment

Thanks. We need a community that continues to stay at least mostly human ????

Comment

what is this

Comment

Originally posted by BradyS44 View Post
                Hi everybody,
                The forum team is aware of issues with spam posts appearing in all threads. While the moderators are taking them down any time we are online, there will still be moments when we don't catch them. Please assist us by flagging each post as spam, and we will remove it when possible. A permanent solution is being worked on that will end the bot spam.
                Thank you for your assistance with this issue!
                I'm at a loss about this. It's clear as day which posts are the spam. But want us to go thru extra hoops. I'm sure the people you ask to go thru these extra hoops, some of them would love to be a moderator and do it for you.

Comment

Cheers, thankyou

Comment

That’s crazy dog

Comment

idfk my guy

Comment

Working...
                      X