Battle Royale - State of Development v3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Royale - State of Development v3

Our latest State of Development is here, and with a bunch of information about the near future! Curious about the new shooting model? What we are doing about Team Killers? Or even limited time modes?!

Let us know your favorite upcoming feature!
    Last edited by [EPIC] Mooney; 11-30-2017, 11:45 AM.

The New POI and those re-model Skins also that Season Ticket/Pass witch unlocking the content sounds promising - keep it up!!!
    Ill have the Battle Royal... with cheeze

Comment

Thanks for keeping updating this wonderful game.

Is it possible to make the kill number by the teammates visible beside the teammates ID or health bar ?

(now the numbers are shown in the page while you press the ESC button)

.Click image for larger version

Name:	fortnite kill number.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	108383

Great news you are making DUO playable on Oceania , but there is no DUO mode in ASIA either~

I sincerely hope that you can make ASIA DUO too~

Many thanks

Comment

Teamkilling should not be punished generally, it can be useful in some situations. For example, you don't have a weapon and your teammate is down. In this situation i just need to kill him to get his weapon especially in hectic early game stage.
        Another example: after shooting i have like 10hp and i don't have enough bandages so i let my teammate kill&revive me so i have at least 30hp. Better option would be a report-function for teamkillers.

Comment

Just ran into this article and I Loved so many things about it. Obviously these features are still in Beta or in "idea only" correct? How long do the "State of development" versions usually take before popping into the real game?

Comment

I'm most excited about the new shooting model. I really hope you can completely remove the RNG bullets, not just when aiming down sights. There is nothing more frustrating than being punished for having the ability to WASD and mouse at the same time.
            I assume you are adding bullet velocity / drop in place of RNG for ARs? If so good! That is a much better mechanic. Fights should be decided on skill, not who managed to get lucky with the RNG. But please reduce damage along with this, we don't want to see super low TTK as it just encourages boring campsite behavior.

Comment

Where would the city be? The map is pretty much full.

Comment

Battle Royale Winter Event - Where is the SNOW????? You have Santa Claus, you have trees and presents and no SNOW???? What about snow and freezing Loot Lake and other areas? Also decorate all buildings?

Comment

When is the new POI coming?

Comment

I'm waiting for sea server.

Comment

Working...
                    X