Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will I get my Support a Creator Code?

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been around 4 weeks since I've applied for a Support a Creator code. I am perfectly eligible and I have over 1.2k followers on Insta (Username: fortapexofdutyclips). I even put the S.A.C Application code in my bio and I still haven't gotten a response. I know and I saw that it says it takes a couple of weeks but I'm getting to the point where I'm getting worried that Epic didn't receive it or something. I'm not trying to be impatient or anything I just wanna know if anyone has an answer or if anyone can relate?

Been a couple weeks for me also, 1.2k on insta @dannoxbl although I think i’m just being impatient and checking my email every few hours aha XD (The code in my epic name isn’t my code btw just if your confused lol)

Comment

• Omega Skrub commented
      Editing a comment
      I know this is an old thread, but you have to email them once you have put the code in your bio. Just go to the SAC portion of epic’s site, click on the exclamation mark next to your confirmation code, and send an email to that address!

Ah, I see lol. Well I mean it's been an extra week and a half since I posted this so I think I might've done something wrong. So I'll wait it out some more but if I don't get it in the next week I'll try to figure it out. P.S. On my phone I have the Gmail app and it's always stuck on 128 notifications so when I see it change to 129 I get excited but it's always something else Epic Games related lmao

Comment

• Omega Skrub commented
      Editing a comment
      I know this is an old thread, but you have to email them once you have put the code in your bio. Just go to the SAC portion of epic’s site, click on the exclamation mark next to your confirmation code, and send an email to that address!

I submitted mine today and about an hour after that I got an email saying that they had gotten the email and that an employee has gotten the ticket and will review it

Comment

Can i apply for a creator code even if im not a youtuber or streamer

Comment

Yes, you can. You can have 1000 followers on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or VK.

Comment

Working...
        X