X

Bring back stretch res!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring back stretch res!!!

EPIC GAMES seriously i am leaving the game... this is ********.. everyone uses stretch and you decided after 8 seasons to just stop it.. WTF????? WE WANT IT BACK!!!!

i stopped playing to gonna move on to apex like all of my friends bc they hated the update to we all stopped playing fortnite bc we cant play without stretched epic games make their game soooo bad right noww

Comment

• Snappha.ttv commented
      Editing a comment
      QUITING TOO
      just keep dying bc of these tryhards finding out that strech wasnt gonna be a thing so they sat there 10 hours in playground everyday since trying to be the best player in all of Shitnite
      im going to go play some roblox instead lol

Im leaving fortnite its sooo bad without streched i need it and i will switch game untill you bring it back

Comment

Originally posted by EnriqueLIVE2 View Post
      i stopped playing to gonna move on to apex like all of my friends bc they hated the update to we all stopped playing fortnite bc we cant play without stretched epic games make their game soooo bad right noww
      you all stopped playing because you no longer have an advantage more like.

Stretched res should be removed now it's all cross play when other platforms dont have the option.

Comment

• KoichiHirose12 commented
        Editing a comment
        Suck a ****. If it was actually like that, then just make PC players play with ONLY PC and other platforms ONLY with other platforms.

• UG_Davvir commented
        Editing a comment
        You stopped crying because we have no "advantage" anymore. I don't agree that it is an advantage since everyone can manually do it except for console players (Which is not our problem but Epic's, they should implement that you could choose if you want crossplay or not) They also terribly timed this bad update, first they removed Siphon which already made at least 1/5 of the players angry and then they decided to remove stretch RIGHT BEFORE THE WORLD CUP. It is all Epic's fault after all since if they had removed stretch one week after it had been implemented, nobody would've gotten used to it. But no, Epic decides to remove it after all this time that people played stretch.

• Cpt.Speed commented
        Editing a comment
        if u don' t wanna play with pc being on console then simply dont, and as for pc players the option was always there, if u thought it gave advantage then use it,but then u dont like how it looks, like wtf, u can have everything. Some people like stretched some don't but why take away the option ?!?!? if u like it use it, dont like it dont use it

Learn to play without it.

Comment

• MαPLε commented
        Editing a comment
        That is not the issue. The issue is that people (like me) now don't get enough frames to be able to actually compete with people who have $10k machines

• UG_Davvir commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah no, you should've gotten better instead of crying.

• chubsky. commented
        Editing a comment
        its not that easy most players don't get enough fps to play without stretched it double most peoples fps and mad fortnite easy to handle on older systems and its not fair that fortnite is only siding with noob players, "siphon made every one agro" yes, but it also made everyone play better and want to improve and what to spend more time in the game. now every smurfs arena because they can they don't give a **** and if you tried to play pubs you would spend 10 mins of the game farming and kills aren't rewarding. they could nerf siphon instead, but removing it made the game dead, the game isn't balanced, they add new weapons every day, they removed stretched but they don't make sure they games' is ****ing playable. ninjas' ****ing computer some times dips into 11 fps, he is the richest gamer in the world if he cants run fortnite is their hope for our pc, saying "buy a pc that can handle it" most people cant spent 10k on a new pc. fortnite is just catering to the new players and it's not just fair, if fortnite doesn't revert soon this game will die, if a new game comes out this game will die and it won't be like apex where the game dyed down, no everyone will leave this excuse for a game.

I am sorry for the rant

guys am leaving fortnite because of this new patch is soo bad to play whithout stretch rés
      i have bugs and drop fps my aim is **** epic games you are losing your player bring back stretch résolution please

Comment

Hello epic games.. now that you decided to remove stretch resolution after 8 seasons this is unfair for the players that played nearly a year on stretch resolution.. are you kidding me now i feel like im worse and there is no point playing the game and there have been players leaving already please epic games understand what your doing for god sake

Comment

I can honestly not see ****....

Comment

Originally posted by pob125 View Post

you all stopped playing because you no longer have an advantage more like.

Stretched res should be removed now it's all cross play when other platforms dont have the option.
        It’s not about an advantage.. it’s about using what was available.. the field of view for Native resolution is garbage. A FOV slider needs to be added for all platforms

Comment

REVERT ALL THE THINGS! Siphon my stretched resolution, where will the madness end?! OG stretched resolution with OG siphon in pubs RIGHT NOW or I'm going to live on Mars. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, EPIC!
          (I'll save you the bother, it's 0.11)

Comment

• FortniteTemplar commented
            Editing a comment
            Stop whining you sound like a baby, the siphon is not og and it was barely around in the game

• V1ctyM commented
            Editing a comment
            Did the comment about going to live on Mars not clue you in to the sarcasm oozing from every syllable of the post?

I just hear a bunch of crying because you guys can't get an unfair advantage over native res users anymore. I've been playing native res since I started on the game, and it's not fair going against people with stretch res. How do they say it, "Git gud".

Comment

• Skrrrrt Cobain commented
            Editing a comment
            Go play on fortnite with 40 fps **** or shut the **** up

• GG Cruisive ツ commented
            Editing a comment
            Which res you prefer and how you adjust and adapt and hopefully aventually develop positively with that res in game is NOT an unfair advantages, it’s preference

• UG_Davvir commented
            Editing a comment
            Unfair? Since when is it unfair when you choose to not have the same advantage yourself? It was something that we were manually able to do, thus making it fair for everyone since everyone could do it.

need horizontal plus field of view scaling and adjustable fov

Comment

everybody stop playing fortnite till they revert

Comment

• YungRat_ commented
              Editing a comment
              Faxxx this is what i am preaching so that epic realizes their players are down and will revert just like when apex was poppin

• FortniteTemplar commented
              Editing a comment
              The siphon just made players agro. It sucked

need horizontal plus field of view scaling and adjustable fov

Comment

every buddy should play with his comfort eyes resolution , why u make this epic game plz return stretch resolution daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

Comment

• MαPLε commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you, I don't want to burn my corneas looking at native.
            Working...
            X