Collapse
X

Bring back stretch res!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, this game started to become trash in the moment were stretched resolution was taken out. Please read what the community wants.

Comment

ME SINTO EM UM ESPAÇO CONFINADO OU VOLTA A RESOLUÇÃO OU MELHORA A NATIVA Resolução

Comment

Originally posted by shobudd View Post
        Because the way the game works is if you use streched res, it increases your vertical FOV compared to native resolution, while your horizontal FOV REMAINS THE SAME as native resolution. So clearly this is an exploit and I'm also glad it's been removed. I don't want to have to play stretch to have the same FOV as YOU. Pretty simple really. The playing field has been leveled and that's a good thing. Like it or not 16:9 is the standard. It's up to you to adjust, not me.
        I dont want to play native res to have the same FOV as YOU. Pretty simple really.

Comment

**** 16:9 fix 4:3 default rez **** stretched rezeers on 16:9 you all ****ed it up for us 4:3 monitors

Comment

Originally posted by delfinseratufin View Post

I dont want to play native res to have the same FOV as YOU. Pretty simple really.
            Too bad 'cause that's how it is.

Comment

I Downloaded a program called cru search "CRU monitor program" and i managed to get windowed mode to display like this image, but on full screen the monitor shows no signal. "fast switch from windowed to full screen in fortntine with F11" jsut need to mess around with some programs and **** to get a somewhat decent view, from some quick testing i noticed that a custom 3D rez in game is stuck on what ever dimensions you use, so the view distance is somewhat not as crisp as it was before the patch. just try testing it out
              (also there are mega black bars too) there ok tho for the sacrifice

more details https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...46#post1095746

Comment

Ok so I'm playing on a laptop and I have a 15.5in Monitor and what it does is it squashes the images (e.g. Turns circles into ovals) to a point where it's un-easy to play around with and it makes me dizzy. This also applies to games, especially Fortnite. It is squashed in intensely to where any of the characters' arms look like a long needle and the heads look like a deflated basket ball. Its a pain to move around and the horizontal FOV makes me feel claustrophobic. It even feels worse when I put on a res of 1600x1080 (Which usually normalises it) I have to deal with the pesky Horizontal FOV which is squished in so much, Its almost like I can't see above half a wall, so It forces me to play on the failed abortion of a "Native" Resolution and we know what I was experiencing earlier.

Comment

Epic just don't care. Even people who don't play Fortnite can see that. It's sad honestly.

Just add stretched for everyone so the dumb whiny console players who have an advantage with aim assist yet whine about stretched can stay on native while the people who want to actually see anything other than the characters back can use stretched.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubbertubtub01 View Post
                    Epic just don't care. Even people who don't play Fortnite can see that. It's sad honestly.

Just add stretched for everyone so the dumb whiny console players who have an advantage with aim assist yet whine about stretched can stay on native while the people who want to actually see anything other than the characters back can use stretched.
                    I don’t think console was really whining too much about stretched res, I think it was more the fact that console was stuck in PC lobbies for arena. I just went from
                    console to PC last week, and it is a world of difference. 60Hz is an absolute joke compared to 144Hz.

A lot of people who been saying the game is unplayable now since stretched res is gone don’t even have a GPU, or if they do it’s like 6 years old.

Comment

Does Epic not realize that some players need stretched because it is their monitor's resolution? People are stuck with black bars on their screen lol honestly such a joke. Not to mention the low end pc players who depend on stretched res to be able to play at playable framerates

Comment

im done with fortnite as well its time for apex if they remove stretch res like this what a crappy corp that does not care about the players

Comment

Ok yes, the update sucks but they did it for a reason so let us just get used to native!

Comment

hi epic i just wanna let you guys know that stretcch is not needet to get removet ok please bring it back. THANKS EPIC

Comment

allot of people crying about losing their crutch in the game

Comment

• KS Tech commented
                                Editing a comment
                                For me, it's about play style, I've always preferred playing streched since CSS

**** you give stretched res back you ruined the tournaments you incompetent *****

Comment

Working...
                              X