When will they fix the chest bug?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• When will they fix the chest bug?

When you open a chest and it still is active and you cant loot what ever comes out

its been in the game since day one

I am on Xbox just for clarity. I have seen this. It is a mess when you need to look that. Dropping in and going to the chest only to have the thing open, stuff fly out, but you cannot pick it up. And another player drops, runs over to another weapon, picks it up, and then you are dead. Or worse, they come over and start beating you with their pickaxe. So you either have to start fighting with that or die. I had one time where it opened and the player ran over and started hitting me. I could not pick up the weapon so I started fighting back. Somehow, this player picked it up and killed me.

Comment

I either just "open" the chest again and it goes away or just destroy it.

Comment

I wouldn't call it a bug. It's obviously a server/connection delay. When this happens I can loot after 3-5 seconds.

Comment

Happens mostly at the beginning of matches for me, I think they've addressed that games are still a little hitchy at the beginning of matches and they're still improving it. What usually works for me is I open the chest, then back up a foot or two and then I can grab the loot. If you just stay in the same spot after it opens you keep hitting the chest interaction. In other words, just back up a foot and aim at a piece of loot.

Comment

I put this issue into their bug reporting section and didn’t get any positive feedback, countless times I open the chest (in a hurry, usually start of match) and the items either clusterf*** and I can’t pick them up because the same button to pick them up is also the button to open the chest...

Which has already been opened...

Yet is still active and attempting to reopen, stopping me from picking up the loot and more often than not, a nearby enemy player picks it up and I’m dead

It isn’t delay, it’s a bug and the option to open an already opened chest shouldn’t be there haha
            No stone left unturned, no bush left un’sploded

Comment

Working...
            X